Which throne do you prefer the most? from the three available at the gtn

jamyz

[CLOSED]

Hello!

I plan to spend on a Throne. But I want the most nice on the game. I like to buy based in your opinions. I like all three but I just can afford one. So this will help me to guide myself to spend on the most nicer of all three.

Since I will spend a ballcredit quantity... I would like to hear your opinions about them.

Do not try to troll, because I will not play your games. I will not even reply. I am asking for a serious opinion.

There are three thrones in existence for credits and also the ones I want as far as I know:

Dominator http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/swtor-dominators-command-throne-speeder.jpg

Shadow http://tor-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/12/shadow-hands-command-throne/ShadowHandsCommandThroneFront.png

Overlord http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/overlordcommandthrone1.jpg

Best Regards!

Edited by jamyz
answered

You're only going to get different opinions. Might as well just buy the one you like the looks of the best, anyway. Regarding rarity, no one else is going to pay attention to your throne anyway, so the only person you'd be impressing is yourself.

There are actually speeders other players will stop and ask "What speeder is that?" The thrones are not among them.

You're only going to get different opinions. Might as well just buy the one you like the looks of the best, anyway. Regarding rarity, no one else is going to pay attention to your throne anyway, so the only person you'd be impressing is yourself.

There are actually speeders other players will stop and ask "What speeder is that?" The thrones are not among them.

I am not doing this to impress another people. I just want to give myself the best. So, all the thrones are equal?

No rarity? special thing on one of them?... all equal? just different in cosmetic ways I think.

So. The question will be... which one you prefer the most?

I am not doing this to impress another people. I just want to give myself the best. So, all the thrones are equal?

No rarity? special thing on one of them?... all equal? just different in cosmetic ways I think.

I prefer the Overlord's Command Throne. Best style and dye of all 3 :) Love it! Get that one!

Okay, no, seriously...

There is literally no difference between them apart from their colour.

You are not buying one to show off to others, simply getting it for yourself.

Why exactly do you want / need the opinions of the forum to help you decide on which throne YOU want?

Okay, no, seriously...

Why exactly do you want / need the opinions of the forum to help you decide on which throne YOU want?

True. I appreciate the suggestions of the other people and well, yeah. I agree with you. There is no sense to continue with this. CLOSED

I will no reply further. If anyone wants to use this post for their own benefits. It's ok with me, but for me it is closed.

Thanks

Edited by jamyz

Why close this? You were just asking for opinions. Well... anyway, there is another throne you can get with rep. I prefer it.

http://dulfy.net/2012/05/29/complete-high-res-catalog-of-all-swtor-speeders/#imperatorhoverchair

That's the best one in my opinion. Also, it might be just me, but I feel like I'm moving faster in it - far faster than via the walker/monocycle/other 115% speeders. Weird, but I like it.

That's the best one in my opinion. Also, it might be just me, but I feel like I'm moving faster in it - far faster than via the walker/monocycle/other 115% speeders. Weird, but I like it.

I think it turns differently. It banks into a turn so your chair really leans. That is what it seems to me, and it does add to the feel of speed.

But it requires rep so you can't unlock it in collections, which is my only gripe with it.

I don't get it, OP.

You're not doing it to impress other people. And yet, your definition of the best is decided by garnering other people's opinions? Each to their own, I suppose, but that seems very illogical to me. If you don't care what other people think of your speeder, why are you asking other people for their opinions on speeders?

Okay, no, seriously...

That's what mystified me so much. I think it's simply a passive-aggressive way for the OP to announce he has enough creds to buy a throne speeder (of course I'm just guessing).

As for what speeder I personally consider the "coolest," I kind of like the droid piloted side car speeders. I think my character looks dashing and nonchalant riding around with his feet up. That is also one of the few speeders I have that someone has whispered me asking what it is or "Cool speeder."

Edited by branmakmuffin

Regarding rarity, no one else is going to pay attention to your throne anyway, so the only person you'd be impressing is yourself.

Wrong.

The entire CM is pretty much based around vanity. I've noticed reading your posts that you seem to be so against the idea of vanity or "epeen" as you say. Clearly you must be playing the wrong game. This isn't Stick Men Online.

If someone else had a throne that was rare, I'd be pretty impressed, just like when someone rides around a mount from a nightmare ops. I'm pretty new to the game, and I've asked people where they got their mounts from. Just because you're not impressed by other people, doesn't mean nobody else thinks the same as you.

Edited by CommunityDroidEU
Insulting provocativ part removed

I don't get it, OP.

You're not doing it to impress other people. And yet, your definition of the best is decided by garnering other people's opinions? Each to their own, I suppose, but that seems very illogical to me. If you don't care what other people think of your speeder, why are you asking other people for their opinions on speeders?

It could be that he simply has no preference, and believes they all look magnificent.

Personally I'd rank them Shadow > Overlord > Dominator, at least for now. Later, in a different mode, I may switch Overlord and Shadow.

Wrong.

Yes, you are.

And this has got to be one of the most ridiculously deluded posts I've read on the forums.

Well, have you read your own?

It could be that he simply has no preference, and believes they all look magnificent.

Personally I'd rank them Shadow > Overlord > Dominator, at least for now. Later, in a different mode, I may switch Overlord and Shadow.

My favorite is the one I actually have, which I'd have to log in and check since I bought it simply because it was the cheapest at the time.

Edited by CommunityDroidEU
Insulting provocativ part removed

[CLOSED]

Hello!

I plan to spend on a Throne. But I want the most nice on the game. I like to buy based in your opinions. I like all three but I just can afford one. So this will help me to guide myself to spend on the most nicer of all three.

Since I will spend a ballcredit quantity... I would like to hear your opinions about them.

Do not try to troll, because I will not play your games. I will not even reply. I am asking for a serious opinion.

There are three thrones in existence for credits and also the ones I want as far as I know:

Dominator http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/swtor-dominators-command-throne-speeder.jpg

Shadow http://tor-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/12/shadow-hands-command-throne/ShadowHandsCommandThroneFront.png

Overlord http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/overlordcommandthrone1.jpg

Best Regards!

i'd put them

dominator

overlord

shadow,

and do not worry about the trolls trying to start crap. you had a valid question, no need to explain yourself to them or anybody else

Edited by kingshaneo

Yes, you are.

Actually it was in response to you, so if you actually bothered to read, I was quoting your post, which was wrong.

Well, have you read your own?

That's the best response you can do? Pathetic.

That's the best response you can do? Pathetic.

So you have not read your own posts. Seems legit.

and do not worry about the trolls trying to start crap. you had a valid question, no need to explain yourself to them or anybody else

"Please tell me which one of these things I should like the best." Seems legit.

Edited by branmakmuffin

So you have not read your own posts. Seems legit.

i've read my posts, and yours. You're the one here who doesn't read what you say. Maybe you're too busy thinking up rude replies to peoples genuine questions.

Edited by Vallerine