Operative Stabbing Dps

Vladnar

What have you done to it, no wonder they;re changing from healers. 4 stabs and im losing 40k health AND ive full 168 with now 4 174 pvp gear.

Its not right and no other class comes close to making mincemeat of a sorc healer like they do...they are WRONG

LOLOL

OH my...

You are wearing mostly PVE gear and a class only designed for PVP came and killed you, probably wearing full PVP gear and lol, yeah, lets nerf operatives some more and remember that Ops used to have:

Orbital bombardment stronger than sniper

Cover, could not be leapt to or pulled.

Unlimited roll

A knockdown

explosive probe

higher DPS

People still cry when they lose to one.

Ops have NOTHING but single target dps. NOTHING. N O T H I N G. as dps.

lets nerf that too. why should one ever kill a sorc, not enough sorcs in game.

hilarious.

I take it those were crits/good RNG? The burstiness is about the only perk about concealment operatives. Their sustained dps is subpar to most other ACs as far as I know (at least practically) and offheals is meh but shouldnt be underestimated~ Take away our burst and theres literally NO reason to play concealment over shadows/sins that I can think of.

And yes, operatives are superior to sorcs for 1v1, as with just about every other class aswell but theres a reason they dont top scoreboards or are considered FOTM, they are focused badly when out of stealth/during fights and can't run around spamming 10k hits on everybody.

Edited by Sharkii_boy

What have you done to it, no wonder they;re changing from healers. 4 stabs and im losing 40k health AND ive full 168 with now 4 174 pvp gear.

Its not right and no other class comes close to making mincemeat of a sorc healer like they do...they are WRONG

consider picking up bubble stun and knockback root.

LOLOL

OH my...

You are wearing mostly PVE gear .

He said he was in full 168, as in, the rating for Exhumed PvP gear.

Operatives have quite a bit more than ST DPS going for them. Not that they are OP, they aren't. But the burst in general is too high right now, but it's hard to lower it without addressing heals and CC as well.

Operatives have quite a bit more than ST DPS going for them. Not that they are OP, they aren't. But the burst in general is too high right now, but it's hard to lower it without addressing heals and CC as well.

you are right I saw 162 in my head, but he said 168, my bad.

but the rest...still. ;)

Edited by Smuglebunny

Yes have a good old rant and then read the comment properly later.

I have full pvp gear and 4 174's too as i said. Operative dps appear behind you and even if full healing yourself and running away, have bubble stun and even get an electrocute on them and still im dead in what max 4 seconds its WOAH...NO OTHER class comes anywhere near, the best ive seen otherwise is PT in close combat from behind....not jugg, not sorcs not sniper not assassin can get me down that fast and i mean never and ive had a word with a couple of operativesi know and yes its simply stab + stun rotation its nothing special and they aren't even usuing all the stun selection....

Some classes prefer to fight some classes but ops sorcs onslaught is too much too quick at the moment.

Do you think a healer should lose a fight to one dps in under 4 seconds if they know what they are doing, have fully pvp gear if not fully arena and are just desperate to prove they can stay up? Should always take at least 2 esp in under 4 seconds.

Try not to misread guys if you are commenting again, its really really annoying.

I have full pvp gear and 4 174's too as i said. Operative dps appear behind you and even if full healing yourself and running away, have bubble stun and even get an electrocute on them and still im dead in what max 4 seconds its WOAH...NO OTHER class comes anywhere near, the best ive seen otherwise is PT in close combat from behind....not jugg, not sorcs not sniper not assassin can get me down that fast and i mean never and ive had a word with a couple of operativesi know and yes its simply stab + stun rotation its nothing special and they aren't even usuing all the stun selection....

Some classes prefer to fight some classes but ops sorcs onslaught is too much too quick at the moment.

Do you think a healer should lose a fight to one dps in under 4 seconds if they know what they are doing, have fully pvp gear if not fully arena and are just desperate to prove they can stay up? Should always take at least 2 esp in under 4 seconds.

Try not to misread guys if you are commenting again, its really really annoying.

Sorc heals are very capable of outlasting a concealment operative if theyre using their utilities the correct way. I main sage heals and play scrapper scoundrel on the side and I admit she is an absolute sorckiller 1v1, but at the same time you have all the chances in the world to stun them, root them and run back to your group to get peels. All you have to do is know your class and survive the opener which may require force barrier or early use of stunbreaker + root/knockback and from then on its smooth sailing. Remember each class has theirs strengths and weaknesses and sorcs sure as hell have it better than most. You are going to get into trouble if meleeclasses are able to get close up on you, but in return you will top most scoreboards when played correctly and with a good team in front of you.

Edited by Sharkii_boy

No. You are wrong. If an ops kills you in 4 stabs, or, as you state later in 4 secs, you are doing something wrong. :confused:

No. You are wrong. If an ops kills you in 4 stabs, or, as you state later in 4 secs, you are doing something wrong. :confused:

He really isn't, it's possible

Crit volatile, crit backstab, crit laceration and he's dead

thing is that their burst relies entirely on RNG

hell half the time the guaranteed crit from volatile is wasted if backstab doesn't crit too, you'll just get rooted and the sorc will run away and self heal

You may need to make some utility changes. Emersion, Backlash, Electric Bindings and Shapeless Spirit are all very annoying for Scrappers. Pick whatever suits your style.

As to you getting slaughtered in 4 hits... I'm no probability expert, but with some rough crit chances:

Backblast 40% crit

Bludgeon 30% crit

Bloodboiler 100% crit (assuming set buff for simplicity)

Suckerpunch 30%

Having all four of those crit in a row will happen on 3.6% of a scrapper's openers, or about a 1 in 28 chance.

LOLOL

OH my...

You are wearing mostly PVE gear and a class only designed for PVP came and killed you, probably wearing full PVP gear and lol, yeah, lets nerf operatives some more and remember that Ops used to have:

Orbital bombardment stronger than sniper

Cover, could not be leapt to or pulled.

Unlimited roll

A knockdown

explosive probe

higher DPS

People still cry when they lose to one.

Ops have NOTHING but single target dps. NOTHING. N O T H I N G. as dps.

lets nerf that too. why should one ever kill a sorc, not enough sorcs in game.

hilarious.

You sir/madam made my day with this post! kudos 2 u !! lol :D

I have full pvp gear and 4 174's too as i said. Operative dps appear behind you and even if full healing yourself and running away, have bubble stun and even get an electrocute on them and still im dead in what max 4 seconds

1/1000

Your description defies possibility.

hell half the time the guaranteed crit from volatile is wasted if backstab doesn't crit too, you'll just get rooted and the sorc will run away and self heal

Come on man. I have played sorc healer more than any other healing class... And, from experience, my personal experience I never had an ops solo me in 4 secs. TBH I fear a good sin or PT over a good ops.

Sure, if you stand there on your hands not moving, not reacting to the ops I suppose they could kill you pretty fast. But, 4 secs???

This is pure exaggeration and embellishment. While they are attacking you, you do have your own set of abilities to use to avoid a 4 second death... and sorcs get the best utilities to deal with stuns/CC and high burst dps.

It has a reason why Operatives are called " 1v1 gods". Good players can do that, no doubt. And it is no wonder that there are many Operatives around right now.

If OP is dying that quickly from an Op, and often enough to merit complaint, his incredibly bad playing is the main factor not "1v1 gods".

It has a reason why Operatives are called " 1v1 gods". Good players can do that, no doubt. And it is no wonder that there are many Operatives around right now.

Yes absolutely they are everywhere and yes it was about time Operative dps was worthwhile playing somewhere, cos you sure won't see them in ops, not with how tough melee has it there at the moment

and im sorry to have to defend myself but why is it always L2P and you must be rubbish with people i certainly don't otherwise have trouble keeping myself up at all its just them and no Valor Rank 93 doesn't mean im gr8 at playing or the 174 x4 only so far gear but yes it happens, a lot and no ill get by but yes its a loophole is all....i guess at the end of the day all classes have their weaknesses one on one but yes they are currently 1vs1 gods...and no assass, PT, mercs, 2 on 1 im very happy in fact maybe a lil op as i can deal with them easy enough certainly nothing to moan about.

Let me just leave this napkin math I did a while back In here

Blood boiler 4.8-4.9 2.06 I 4850*2.06=9991 INTERNAL

Sucker punch 4.2-4.3 2.06 K 4250*2.06=8755 K

Flying fist 1.2 1.76 K 1200*1.76=2112 K

Back blast 5.8-6 2.06 K 5.9*2.06= 12154 K

Bludgeon 4.2-4.4 2.06 K 4300*2.06= 8858 K

Fletched rounds 2.1-2.3 1.76 I 2200*1.76=3872 INTERNAL

mitigated burst do to armor with 28% dmg reduct and 10% internal

ARMOR REDUCT

OPERATIVE

8755+2112+12154+8858)*.72=22952.88

9991+3872)*.9=12476.7

12476.7+22952.88=35429.58/4=8857.395

With a perfect crits on volitile substance, stealth backstab 6 ticks of acid blade and veiled strike they can do about 35.5k damage after mitigation comes into play(giving rough estimates) if any purges go out or the op uses a stun it drops that damage down greatly. Just use a warzone adrenal and you're more than fine

ops may be the best 1v1 spec in the game, but there are plenty of things you can do when they open on you (from a BH perspective). when I sin opens on you, there's nothing you can do. he can literally resist or be immune to every CC you have, he can stun you through HO, and he can lineup his burst to bring you below the point of no return before the first stun wears off (not dead but too late for any help from KO or DRs). so...yeah...ops can be frustrating and so forth, but there are countermeasures. so much of the defenses in this game are predicated on CC that not being able to punt or stun or mezz a sin makes them 5x more problematic than any op who opens on you. can't even pop dcds w/o burning breaker early against sin. no such issue with ops.

ops may be the best 1v1 spec in the game, but there are plenty of things you can do when they open on you (from a BH perspective). when I sin opens on you, there's nothing you can do. he can literally resist or be immune to every CC you have, he can stun you through HO, and he can lineup his burst to bring you below the point of no return before the first stun wears off (not dead but too late for any help from KO or DRs). so...yeah...ops can be frustrating and so forth, but there are countermeasures. so much of the defenses in this game are predicated on CC that not being able to punt or stun or mezz a sin makes them 5x more problematic than any op who opens on you. can't even pop dcds w/o burning breaker early against sin. no such issue with ops.

Exactly. That's why I said of all the classes, sins are the worst to deal with. You simply have no way to kite them effectively for very long. Ops? Yes, a good ops is annoying and can hurt, but they are nothing like a good sin.

If you are dying in 4 seconds as a sorc healer to any class you are doing it wrong....period. Take bubble stun, knockback root, and emersion. Kite the op. Use your heals. Use your static barrier. That is enough to hold off operatives for long enough to have a teammate come to your aid. And an operative is not killing you in four seconds...that gives them 3 globals. All 3 hits would have to hit for at least 14k (not including amount absorbed from static barrier) for that to happen and it would leave no time for a stun....and that isn't happening if you are geared as you say you are. Pure exaggeration.

Operatives have very strong single target damage. That much is a fact, but not enough to take down any competent healer in 4 seconds.

High Crit on all of those things would at most be 36-38k geared opponents, which is not enough to take someone from full health...let alone a class that has an absorption bubble.