Sith Sorc Healer Gear

SvetlanaIvanova

So, I finally got my Sorc to level 60 (yay me lol), and was wondering if anyone had any idea's on what the best gear for healing is at that level.

I haven't really done any PvP stuff yet, cause, well, I totally suck at it right now lol.

But for PvE Flashpoints, and Operations and whatnot, trying to maximize everything for healing.

And seeing as I'm still somewhat of a noob, some opinions in that regard would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance:D

If you will buy sets with commendations, try Force Mystics set for set bonus. You can check which gear you need by their set bonuses appropriate to your spec. If it boosts healing it is a healer item after all. ;)

You can't buy set-bonus gear with COMMENDATIONS.

Set bonus gear is only available for to be traded for unnassembled items that drop in operations.

^^^ Seconding this.

And also seconding checking out Dulfy. Gearing a character optimally for endgame isn't as simple as 'buy these 14 things and you're done'. Fine tuning your gear is a dance, but Dulfy's guides do a decent job of laying out what you should be aiming for. It's then on you to take the steps to reach those goals. :)

You can't buy set-bonus gear with COMMENDATIONS.

Set bonus gear is only available for to be traded for unnassembled items that drop in operations.

Whatever....

Force Mystics set is the one to be taken anyways...

• 1 month later...