Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

You killed the Harbinger Hamster again

mbfhl

Well, I guess it's actually been a while since it last died...but geezus, can we maybe try and get the problem solved sometime in the next millennium?

:( Yeah..I was hoping to get in some good leveling after a long day!

Hey folks,

We are looking into why the Harbinger server went down. I will pass on updates or any ETAs as I have them. Thanks!

-eric

So when are you guys going to admit that Harbringer has an issue and the server needs replacing? Seriously... I don't see any other servers down today, or ever.

So when are you guys going to admit that Harbringer has an issue and the server needs replacing? Seriously... I don't see any other servers down today, or ever.

It's not a single server. It is probably hosted on a cluster of servers.

I was almoooooost 55!!! Cmon swtor soon as i hit 55 yall get my money for the expan purchase ill make! Then you can upgrade harbinger for us!!!

On a serious note though I say good job on a quick response time from Eric thank you for your work hope you figure it all out.

I think the Harbinger hamster received its burial at Begeren Colony...I dced in the middle of an ops fight, and then when I went to log back in, the login service was unavailable. :/

I'm back in now, but the server does not appear to be entirely stable...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.