Good looking Marauder gear?

MikeFL

Hey all, I am leveling my Marauder currently, I never saw past Act 1 of the Warrior story and I'm loving it. I'm currently using the Sith Raider gear, but am hoping for some much cooler looking gear down the road.

Do you have any suggestions on good looking gear I can use in the 20's and 30's levels? Preferably something with a hood, but I'll take any and all suggestions you have! I really want my Marauder to look the part of a Sith.

Hey all, I am leveling my Marauder currently, I never saw past Act 1 of the Warrior story and I'm loving it. I'm currently using the Sith Raider gear, but am hoping for some much cooler looking gear down the road.

Do you have any suggestions on good looking gear I can use in the 20's and 30's levels? Preferably something with a hood, but I'll take any and all suggestions you have! I really want my Marauder to look the part of a Sith.

Hood-on chestpieces are hard to find for Marauder, afaik. :(

I myself went for the Marauder set to keep the appearence of a hooded Marauder, even with the hood off...

Otherwise, speaking of Cartel Market, the Reaver, Eradicator or Exterminator armor sets could all be a good pick for you.

My suggestion is to have a look on TOR Fashion: hard to be more accurate regarding what items are in game. :)

Edited by Cox_The_Beast