Wanting past Cartel Market Armor Sets!!

OrionLives

So I noticed today that the Revan Reborn armor set, well... the pack that had a chance of dropping it... was just removed from the CM. There are select few pieces available on some server GTN's but for the most part it was a popular set.

I've been playing this game for almost 2 years and I'm wondering if packs or certain sets recycle.

That being said there are a number of Armor sets I'd love to get a hold of without paying 20 million on the GTN.

- Satele Shan

- Revan Reborn (As I didn't finish the set)

- And there are a few of the Cybernetic Series I wouldn't mind picking up.

I just want to know if they plan to put these back up for grabs.

Be sure too check the reputation vendors every 2 months in the Cartel Bazaar on your factions fleet. You may get what you want or whatever particular armor you are looking for that were previously in old packs. :) Edited by DuckKing

They will do like with the tionese/columi/rakata sets and delete it to make it an ''exclusive gear''

No, you are wrong there..! Those sets the OP is talking about are from the *Cartel Market* and therefore BW won't "delete them" as you said... Yes sure the CM-Packs from which they droped where removed, but from time to time BW does two things -- 1.) they bring the so called *Grand Acquisition Pack* from which you can get boxes with a whole set of armor from previous CM-Packs -- and -- 2.) they bring back the old CM-Packs for a limited time (just a few weeks ago BW brought back the old CM-Shipment 1 to 4.!!)...!

Be sure too check the reputation vendors every 2 months in the Cartel Bazaar on your factions fleet. You may get what you want or whatever particular armor you are looking for that were previously in old packs. :)

*Yes* and *No* :( ... You may check those vendors, but you will only find special things there and not everything which was/is in a CM-Pack..! Also not all things you get from those vendors will be unlockable via the Collection-System for the whole Legacy..!

Regarding the armors the OP is looking for - as far as I am aware of none of them is sold via one of the CM-Vendors (but I am not sure about *all* those Cybernetic-Sets.!!)...

Eventually there are only two ways to get those armors :( ...

1.) Wait untly the *Grand Acquisition Pack* or on of the old CM-Packs is being sold again via the CM...

2.) Farm Credits and try to negotiate with those Players selling them at the GTN and try to lower the price (in a reasonable way/amount !! ;) )...

Best regards

Kage

Kage has good answers! Just keep an eye on the CM -- they usually update it on Tuesdays.

If it is any consolation, the first two sets you mention were rare and expensive from the start. Many CM sets go from "moderately priced" to "expensive" when their packs are embargoed, but those sets went from "expensive" to "crazy expensive". xD Most cybernetic sets should still be pretty inexpensive though. :)

After a Pack has been Embargoed (taken off regular availability on the CM), those Packs, or the items from them will occasionally come back in a few different ways:

-Individual Packs will come back up for sale for limited time, sometimes for a week, sometimes less (during the Twelve Days of SWTOR sale in late December, for example, all the old Packs were brought back, usually two Packs each day for one day only).

-Hypercrates of the Shipment as a whole will come up for sale for a limited time, with 6 copies of each different Pack from that Shipment in the Hypercrate (So the Shadow Hypercrate will have 6 Pilgrim Packs, 6 Acolyte Packs, 6 Apprentice Packs, and 6 Master Packs).

-Grand Acquisition Packs which offer full armor sets from various different Packs/Shipments will come out for limited time sales - the First Grand Acquisition Pack included armor sets from Shipments 1, 2, and 3, so with the Shadow Shipment (Shipment 6) being embargoed now, I will bet the Second Grand Acquisition Pack, collecting Shipment 4-6 armors, will come out sometime in the next six months. (There are also Grand Weapons Packs, Grand Mount Packs, Grand Pet Packs, etc. that drop various other items besides armor sets.)

Edited by DarthDymond