Can we get Cartel pack Rarity double checks.

Jonfendm

Let me 1st start by saying I am not angry. I get the gambling nature of Cartel packs. The very gambling nature is why I buy them, the excitement of opening the packs to see what it will reveal. I buy packs by the hypercrate, but I buy them off the GTM(you might call me a whale feeder). To date I bought 11 Deep Core Explorer Hypercrates off the GTM.

There has got to be a better way that the current rare, super rare rarities to more accurately describe the realistic rarity of an item. I thought there were packs previously where you used Ultra Rare for certain items. Seriously, some items need to be marked as ultra rare in every pack.

Minas iris and the Monocycle are listed as the same rarity. While i full on understand RNG, let me clarify that in 11 hypercrates I got 1 monocycle and 17 Mina Irises. These items, no matter what you say, do NOT have the same rarity.

In those same 11 hypercrates, I got 37 Rugged Infantry chest pieces. I got 0 Dark Legionnaire Chest pices, yet they are the same "rarity." In fact, in those same 11 hypercrates, i got 6 different Green Empeth (LISTED as ultra rare), and only 1 mono-cycle, 0 Dark Legionnaire chests, 2 Twilight Vrakes. It seems as though its more than the RNG simply not liking me. It seems, to be completely honest, that the mono-cycle is probably dropping at the ultra-rare pace (or maybe even worse) than the green empeth crystals. And the Rugged Infantry is ridiculously more common than the Dark legionnaire.

Again, I am not angry at what I did or did not get. But I would like clarification on the rarities, and going forward, to get more accurate rarities for items.