How come I don't get protection points for Ballistic Shield?

Who says it is a bug?

It is probably in the same category as any other defensive cooldown with the only difference that other people can benefit from it.

Don't get me wrong, it would be nice if you could see the damage your shield prevented. But I think it is in the same category as other defensive cooldowns, meaning all the protection won't count on the scorebord.

I think that since it's just an Aoe DR buff, there is no points allotted to using it, other than for the sake of surviving for a little longer. I know all classes that get a DR buff don't get points allotted to protection. Just look at guarded by the force. If sents were to get protection medals well...

It'd certainly be nice if DR given to others such as intercede and ballistic shield gave prot points. Undying rage is a personal buff so that shouldn't.... but I suppose it gets a little difficult to implement when you look at an ability like diversion, which can prevent tons of damage to allies, but would surely be a nightmare to code.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.