I hate credit selling spammers!

Starladytwo

I don't know how many times I'd report a credit spammer for spamming only to find that the same one is still there hours upon hours later. Someone should take care of this, put in a more efficient way of reporting credit selling spammers or figure out a way of blocking them entirely! I'm sick to death of filling up my /ignore with them because they're always there. Day/night. NO one bothers to stop them. I do wonder if they're giving kick backs to the guys who run this game and that's why no one bothers to stop them.

Since the very beginning of the game there have been credit selling spammers. You guys put in can't talk/send tell until level 10 if you're not a subscriber. This did nothing to slow them down nor stop them. They just level up characters and then off to fleet and start a spamming. I know you can't monitor all the time but how's about having a system where you check reports of credit selling spammers? Have that as some sort of option on how to report so its not just a wave of reports on spam?? I know someone who made a few stupid lines of white in general chat and less than ten min after he started he got a 12 hour suspension on his ability to use any chat channels. Yet spammers go on and on for HOURS on end.

Honestly this is pathetic and since people pay you a LOT you should be taking care of pests like these that ruin the game.:mad:

Agreed they need a better system for shutting them up. At least in WoW if you reported somebody for spam it auto-ignored them and removed their messages from chat. (One thing Blizzard managed to get right, imagine that)

I don't know how many times I'd report a credit spammer for spamming only to find that the same one is still there hours upon hours later. Someone should take care of this, put in a more efficient way of reporting credit selling spammers or figure out a way of blocking them entirely! I'm sick to death of filling up my /ignore with them because they're always there. Day/night. NO one bothers to stop them. I do wonder if they're giving kick backs to the guys who run this game and that's why no one bothers to stop them.

Since the very beginning of the game there have been credit selling spammers. You guys put in can't talk/send tell until level 10 if you're not a subscriber. This did nothing to slow them down nor stop them. They just level up characters and then off to fleet and start a spamming. I know you can't monitor all the time but how's about having a system where you check reports of credit selling spammers? Have that as some sort of option on how to report so its not just a wave of reports on spam?? I know someone who made a few stupid lines of white in general chat and less than ten min after he started he got a 12 hour suspension on his ability to use any chat channels. Yet spammers go on and on for HOURS on end.

Honestly this is pathetic and since people pay you a LOT you should be taking care of pests like these that ruin the game.:mad:

Just like how you should do research before spouting off. Like the guy above posted they ARE doing something about them but it's a slow process.

Just like how you should do research before spouting off. Like the guy above posted they ARE doing something about them but it's a slow process.

Yeah but they could make it easier on the players' end to silence them like if you do a report of the spammers, it blocks their messages from being seen by you without it taking up a space on the ignore list.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.