Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Devs: Can we have a new warzone?

KevinQCowart

PvP isn't exactly the most popular part of the game to start with, gating a map behind the Cartel Market will just make it even harder to ever get a pop on that map and who wants to buy a map if it never pops? Edited by MFollin

There are only 2 types of warzones i'd like to see added, otherwise i'd rather see them work on game balance/bugs:

• Warzone of Alternating locations of King-Of-The-Hill
  • Warzone of Capture the flag (while you defend your own flag)

Edited by SOULCASTER

PvP isn't exactly the most popular part of the game to start with, gating a map behind the Cartel Market will just make it even harder to ever get a pop on that map and who wants to buy a map if it never pops?

Because it is not the most popular part of the game it does not mean they couldn't explore this more and implement it. We have PvP servers also, so, yes, it's not all that small part of the game, even if the servers are practically dead (R.I.P. Jung Ma & PoT5).

My suggestion is:

1. More WZ maps (not arenas, I'm talking about MAPS with 8x8), at minimum we should have 3 or 4 more new maps.

2. New WZ styles, like capturing flag or something else.

3. Improved matchmaking system, so we don't get anymore incomplete teams when it starts.

That's it.

How about a warzone with a PvE element as well?

Two teams fight to rack up NPC as well as player kills, perhaps with some side objective on top of it to add some complexity? Nothing specific comes to mind, but that's not my job.

Oh nvm - loot! Get the loot for you/your team! Free for all it even, screw teams! PvE players get unique loot to do whatever they do with it, and PvP players also get what they want. Maybe you would have to capture chests or something. This also gives solo players a unique experience. If it's on Rishi it'd be even cooler! You could call it pirate battles or something like that and you know everyone'd eat it right up! Free for all or group up with other "pirates" and split the booty!

(Pay me now please)

Edited by TitusOfTides

There are only 2 types of warzones i'd like to see added, otherwise i'd rather see them work on game balance/bugs:

• Warzone of Alternating locations of King-Of-The-Hill
  • Warzone of Capture the flag (while you defend your own flag)

Add to that, possibly a Combat Vehicle Warzone where Players take control of Combat Vehicles to do battle. Though, I know that this Type would definitely take a while.

FOR THE RECORD - I do NOT support nor was I asking for, Open World Combat Vehicles as I know that that is currently not feasible, no matter how much I would love to use a CV to take out NPC's lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.