Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

[SUGGESTION] Hide companion head slot option!

Saporah

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I support the idea of companion customization. Hide helmet seems to be the most obvious one, since many of the companion customization skins cannot even be seen when they wear a helmet. I took my Aric Jorgan's helmet off because otherwise I couldn't see his sweet tiger face that I bought.

On a related note, I would support the eventually inclusion of companions being able to use the Unify Color button to make their gear look better

/signed

Also, add a companion color match to chestpiece option!!

Signed for both of these. Can't have my companion running around mismatched gear! War or not, my companion simply must look good at all times! :D

Signed for both of these. Can't have my companion running around mismatched gear! War or not, my companion simply must look good at all times! :D

I completely agree there too!

Hide companion head slot and unify colours! Having unmatching gear on companions does irritate me and when I start reaching max level on my many characters, I intend to start dolling them out in the best gear I can :)

Edited by llesna

Glad I am not the only one that wants the matching gear. Poor Aric looked like a Christmas tree threw up on him whilst I was levelling through the 30s - green gloves, blue chest piece, red and white pants...but I was stylin' of course due to being able to match my darn colours. :)

Glad I am not the only one that wants the matching gear. Poor Aric looked like a Christmas tree threw up on him whilst I was levelling through the 30s - green gloves, blue chest piece, red and white pants...but I was stylin' of course due to being able to match my darn colours. :)

/nods

Once I get enough spare orange gear, I tend to dress my companion in those, once I find suitable gear by the mid to late thirties that is. I often look at the orange gear available from commendations too to source armour.

Edited by llesna

Yup.

I am 40 now so I have started giving him orange gear. He is looking much better these days.

But still wtb hide helm on companions! I like the customizations and don't want to hide them under a helm.

Yup.

I am 40 now so I have started giving him orange gear. He is looking much better these days.

But still wtb hide helm on companions! I like the customizations and don't want to hide them under a helm.

You do know this is being done, don't you? Kindly show some consideration for others make room for other suggestions please.

You do know this is being done, don't you? Kindly show some consideration for others make room for other suggestions please.

You do know that the devs haven't given a time table for this or even promised that it will be out any time this year, don't you?

The only way that devs can see just how much an issue concerns players is by feedback. This forum provides a sensible way to do that.

For many players, issues like this are a major grievance in the game.

I would also like to add in on this (especially since I sent in a ticket about a week ago and the reply suggested I come here and add my input and the ticket is updated at least twice a day on the CS side so I will assume they know I haven't and are hinting LOL)

Agreed, The headgear choices in this game are for the most part.. well attrocious... I can thankfully hide them on my characters, but my poor companions... :eek:

By all the 1m credit legacy purchases, its blatantly obvious you guys want credit sinks. Well, the companion customization costumes are good ones, but thanks to not being able to hide those really ugly helmets, a non viable one because why spend money on something you cant even see?

I would probably buy several of each companions customizations and cycle through them but right now, since I wont see them unless I take off their ugly helmets, again, why bother?

Right now I have 5 characters, and plan to make more, so that is a LOT of companions to customize...

Oh yes, is it also possible for unify colors to work for companions as well? Not only are they cursed with ugly hat-itis but clown-clothes-itis as well... :rolleyes:

After reading through a fe posts i came accross this:

/signed.

And rewatching the movies, I notice most Jedi/Sith wearing pants when going into combat. It does seem weird, doing all those acrobatic moves when your legs are so constricted.

This also gets me, obviously a man came up with the high paced combat in robes idea because any woman can tell you, try, just TRY to run or kick in a long dress/skirt and see how fast you end up with them tangled in your legs and you fall flat on your face :rolleyes:

And another vote for hood up or down as well, sith marauder in Columni/tionese chest with hidden helm option sicne you dont have the matching helm= very wrong looking hood

(On a somewhat related note, my Sith Marauders companion Lt Pierce shows up in his default appearance AND ARMOR in cutscenes which is rather dissapointing... he also shows up NAKED in holocalls which makes me wonder just what is happening on my ship while I'm away... the appearance he has is the blond mohawk) :rak_02:

Edited by XiamaraSimi
Forgot something else

Well, I was told by the CSR who responded to my inquiry to come post it here, so voila :rolleyes:
Next time read the forum guidelines and research the topic before listening to their advice. It keeps you from looking like a sheep. Or maybe a nerf, as this is the Star Wars universe we're talking about.

I did read them, which is why I added my opinion to an already existing thread -INSTEAD- of creating a new one to show my support of the ideas expressed within it. :p

Its like at work, customers will suggest something, and the managers will go," Oh nice Idea we can look into doing it", but the more people request it, the faster it is implemented, if only one person asks for it it is usually put off til a much later date then if 50 people ask.

Edited by XiamaraSimi
addendum, typos

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.