Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What's the difference between the new Core World pack and the Deep Core pack ?

Fleet chat is suggesting that the new "Core World Explorer's" pack and the "Hypercrate: Deep Core Explorer's Packs" do not contain the same items. Can anyone confirm this?

I'd like to sink my CCs into the pack that has the stuff I want, but I can't tell which pack has what in it. Dulfy has them lumped together on the same page.

Any insight into this would be awesome. Thanks.

IIRC One of them only has 4 items in it and the other has 6. The Tooltips for each pack shows the number of items in it and which kind of items in it.

EDIT: Yeah, Core World has 4 items: 1 Rare item, 1 Scrap, 1 Boost item and 1 Companion Gift.

Deep Core has an additional Rare item and 1 Esstran Exports reputation token.

Edited by MFollin

But can you get the same mount, say the Koensayr Monocycle from either pack?

According to Collections in-game they drop exactly the same Rare items. I'm not sure if droprate is the same though, but I'd guess it is.

The "platinum pack" in the crate.... Don't expect much. I got a freakin 50k helmet. Rugged Infantry Helmet.

>:l

I got the monocycle so... while I agree that you shouldn't expect much, there is a chance you will get something cool.

IIRC One of them only has 4 items in it and the other has 6. The Tooltips for each pack shows the number of items in it and which kind of items in it.

EDIT: Yeah, Core World has 4 items: 1 Rare item, 1 Scrap, 1 Boost item and 1 Companion Gift.

Deep Core has an additional Rare item and 1 Esstran Exports reputation token.

Amazing what you can find out when you read stuff...if only the OP would've known this :rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.