Bearded female characters.

AlexRose

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're suggesting that we add dwarf women into this game? Are they just going to spring out of the ground?

No, and frankly I am pretty sure you can't add anything into this game apart from your ingame and forum participation.

I will suggest though that you read the op before posting and writing something that looks like trolling.

OP is probably one of those Tumblr people who send hate letters to nutrition companies for "fat shaming".

hmm are we talking about the op now? great! you know me well dear forum user

just love them ad-hominem attacks, they enrich so much forum discussions and they show the wits and cleverness of the person that uses them

.. so much about who is who eh?

Edited by AlexRose

No, I don't like sideburns on women. Is it the norm for the female hairstyles to have sideburns? I have yet to notice one like it is on this hairstyle. If so, then yes, they should keep facial hair as an option, not making a female have sideburns with those hairstyles, imo. Seemed reasonable to believe that was a bug and not an intended feature, but im not so up on the styles of today lol. Lesson learned, before purchasing a hairstyle make sure the female version of it does not have sideburns.

Well, if you loock back through my posts in this thread, I've more than proven that women do have sideburns and they do use them in certain hairstyles. (and this is not the only female hairstyle in the game with sideburns, just the most prominent one)

As for making sure the female version has no sideburns before buying, you should know that all the new unisex hairstyles look exactly the same on male and female models.

Well, if you loock back through my posts in this thread, I've more than proven that women do have sideburns and they do use them in certain hairstyles. (and this is not the only female hairstyle in the game with sideburns, just the most prominent one)

As for making sure the female version has no sideburns before buying, you should know that all the new unisex hairstyles look exactly the same on male and female models.

Okay.

I think this might be a better example of intentional sideburns for a woman's hairstyle. Oh and this one has a pompadour too! Most pixie cuts have sideburns of one degree or another. And women with sideburns can still be very feminine.

Oh we've already established that A: women can have sideburns, B: alot of women with pompadours have sideburns, C: this isn't the only female hairstyle in the game with sideburns and D: the OP claims he doesn't mind sideburns on women.

He's trying to claim (and I call bs on this) that he is against the pompadour hairstyle because it was lazy of the devs to not make a female version without the sideburns.

(even though we've already established that many women with pompadours have sideburns)

In other words, this whole rant has been about "I don't like the sideburns on the pompadour so I'm going to make a post that makes it seem like it was lazy of the devs to put it there"