Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Why the heck is nobody selling the new pack??? (on The Progenitor)

There are no individual packs for sale on the GTN and there's only one Hypercrate for sale on the GTN.

And the poor deluded fool is trying to sell it for 20 million credits... For a 5000 CC hypercrate!

I mean, 5-6 million would be reasonable (and the price that's normally charged on the server).

But nobody is putting anything up!

(I need the reputation, so buying the individual dropped items won't help me)

PS. I originally posted this on the server forum, but then I remembered that the server forums are pretty much dead)

For some reason the Deep Core pack isn't available outside of the Hypercrate. There is the Core Worlds pack which is the lite version you generally see being sold alongside the full pack, but no way to buy individual Deep Core packs. I assume its a bug.

Yes it is. You just need to buy it on the Featured page, it's not available on the Packs page.

Good find. Yeah it's in neither the "newly added" tab or the "packs" tab, but it is on the "Featured" tab. Thanks for that

I'm not on your server, but I usually buy a Hypercrate for each release, but I haven't been feeling this release that much and haven't decided if I'm going to take the plunge yet. And I am kind of getting that vibe form other people too.

I also think it would be helpful if BioWare posted a dev blog with each release outlining exactly all the things you might get, with images, and the date of release. This is the only game I have played with a cash shop that doesn't actually advertise their cash shop, and relies on 3rd party sites to pull the information from test realms and data mining to do it for them.

I'm not on your server, but I usually buy a Hypercrate for each release, but I haven't been feeling this release that much and haven't decided if I'm going to take the plunge yet. And I am kind of getting that vibe form other people too.

I also think it would be helpful if BioWare posted a dev blog with each release outlining exactly all the things you might get, with images, and the date of release. This is the only game I have played with a cash shop that doesn't actually advertise their cash shop, and relies on 3rd party sites to pull the information from test realms and data mining to do it for them.

LOL - you mean the lazy DEV's that skimp on real coding for 16m OPS scaling... have slipped over to the CM reskin group? Who whould have thunk it... :D

Good find. Yeah it's in neither the "newly added" tab or the "packs" tab, but it is on the "Featured" tab. Thanks for that

Ah yeh, it's not even in the Newly Added page either :S oh well, I guess they'll fix it the day before the pack goes off the market again :p

Well, judging by the amount of individual items from the packs, it definately looks like alot of people are buying the packs... So it's not that.

However, it seems that some items from the pack are bugged and doesn't show up on the GTN, and I'm wondering if this isn't the case with the pack itself as well.

The hypercrate shows up, I know that, but there hasn't been a single individual pack for sale since the timer ended... which is very unusual.

Well, judging by the amount of individual items from the packs, it definately looks like alot of people are buying the packs... So it's not that.

However, it seems that some items from the pack are bugged and doesn't show up on the GTN, and I'm wondering if this isn't the case with the pack itself as well.

The hypercrate shows up, I know that, but there hasn't been a single individual pack for sale since the timer ended... which is very unusual.

Did you spell it right on the GTN?

Maybe people just don't want to sell them individually?

Did you spell it right on the GTN?

Maybe people just don't want to sell them individually?

Shift-clicked from the CM tab... so yes, spelled correctly.

And if people don't want to sell them individually, then it would be the first time nobody did that since the launch of cartel packs...

Like I said, it's a highly unusual occurance that not a single pack goes on sale.

Shift-clicked from the CM tab... so yes, spelled correctly.

And if people don't want to sell them individually, then it would be the first time nobody did that since the launch of cartel packs...

Like I said, it's a highly unusual occurance that not a single pack goes on sale.

Are the single packs easy to see on the CM? Or are they hidden somewhere else?

Easy to see, but the packs have become less common as of late...

Back during Shipment 4 and the nightlife packs, you often could find 30+ hypercrates for sale... Today? There is one Deep Core hypercrate and 10 individual packs for sale.

Bleh...

I think people are starting to get burned out, and frankly there isn't that much good in the recent packs anyway... That, plus they just brought back Shipment 1-4 over the past month, so the market is fairly flooded with stuff.

Easy to see, but the packs have become less common as of late...

Back during Shipment 4 and the nightlife packs, you often could find 30+ hypercrates for sale... Today? There is one Deep Core hypercrate and 10 individual packs for sale.

Bleh...

I think people are starting to get burned out, and frankly there isn't that much good in the recent packs anyway... That, plus they just brought back Shipment 1-4 over the past month, so the market is fairly flooded with stuff.

Naah, I used to buy 1-2 hypercrates and sell the individual packs, but stopped because the drop rates were so good that you were bound to get about the same money from just selling the stuff you get in the packs (thus letting you get the reputation yourself), so I think that's the problem here.

Not that people are not buying the packs. (because there's a massive amount of individual stuff from the packs on sale, just not the actual packs)

Hi there! I'm also on Progenitor. If you can wait a week and a half (not this coming weekend but next weekend) I'll be buying a couple hupercrates and if you're still looking I'll sell you some crates directly once the bind timer is up(which will be sometime on Monday the 18th). I don't usually sell my packs on the gtn cuz I like to open them usually but if you're guaranteed to buy some I'll make an exception (GTN or direct sale doesn't matter to me) just offer me a fair price amount and we can work something out.

Hi there! I'm also on Progenitor. If you can wait a week and a half (not this coming weekend but next weekend) I'll be buying a couple hupercrates and if you're still looking I'll sell you some crates directly once the bind timer is up(which will be sometime on Monday the 18th). I don't usually sell my packs on the gtn cuz I like to open them usually but if you're guaranteed to buy some I'll make an exception (GTN or direct sale doesn't matter to me) just offer me a fair price amount and we can work something out.

Thanks for the offer, but in a week and a half, I'll have enough CC to buy a hypercrate :)

It's more that I want more packs now so I can do videos of the reputation vendor weapons.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.