Who are the bigger RP guilds?

philefluxx

Hello,

Ive recently rerolled to TEH and I was wondering if anyone might know who the bigger RP guilds are? Ive read the info here on the forums as well as the guild list, but its hard to get a real idea how big these guilds are or how active. Ive spent quiet a few nights RPing in the fleet Cantina (its so nice to find all this RP!), but I haven't been able to judge who the bigger guilds are as the people hanging around all seem to be from different guilds barring maybe 1 or 2 of their guildies present.

I am looking for a home for the my current IA sniper as well as my BH. I will also be rolling Rep characters as well. I assume most of the big guilds do a little of everything so not too concerned with who is doing PvE progression as much as who is big and active on the server. Thanks!

No, It's not. Outdated as hell.

May I ask how it's outdated? As one of the administrators for EH Community, keeping everything on the website up-to-date and relevant is a very big priority for me. Going through our list of features:

• The Chat Box was updated to Enjin's 2.0 system the day it was announced and released. It remains our most active and used resource for users.

• Likewise, the navigation bar was also updated to Enjin's 2.0 system the day it was announced and released. Not only do I make it a point to update its links frequently, it is also the basis for the
    that is hosted here on the official forums. Something I also make a point to keep updated.

• Forum usage is far and in-between, but I want to say its activity is comparable to what we see here on the official server forums.

• Users adhere to a strict
    when posting events to maximize their advertisement and promotion. Furthermore, we visit the other, large community websites (including these forums) to cross-post events to EH Community to assist in advertisement and encourage server communication and participation abroad.

• We've recently introduced the Port Authority and Planetary Security chat box to help promote and facilitate open-world RP by providing players a way to broadcast their availability to interested parties in both an in-character and out-of-character friendly manner.

• In addition to also maintaining the
    alongside Adexi and other Community peeps, I apply the Guild Check-in requirement to the EH Community's Guild Network, where guild representatives are also required to update relevant information in their recruitment threads.

• Finally, I continually maintain a customized Dev Tracker, cross post between various communities and resources (including TOR Network and the Star Wars SubReddit), as well as actively working on projects to increase immersion for role players and expanding overall Server participation and communication.

As for the OP, there are a lot of guilds, all of which exhibit different premises and levels of advertisement. Aside from asking in General Chat, I encourage you to visit: (1) EH Community's Guild Network (Republic Guilds/Imperial Guilds), (2) the Guild Contact List, and (3) the Guild Recruitment sub-forum here on the Ebon Hawk's Server Forums.

The site itself is not "outdated," it's the extremely small group of guilds advertised there. It's out of date with "real" information.

As far as I know, it's the best we have. And, afaik, the three community sites and the guild roster maintained by Adexi are generally kept in sync fairly well. Is there another listing you can recommend?

As far as I know, it's the best we have. And, afaik, the three community sites and the guild roster maintained by Adexi are generally kept in sync fairly well. Is there another listing you can recommend?

Honestly, just look and ask around in game. It's the most accurate you can get.