Seriously show the Twi'leks some love as well.

Anaesha

I was looking through the CM today and there are a butt load of cosmetics for human/Borgs some for sith, one for chiss, one for Mirialan and one that is for any species with hair but the one thing I didn't see is any cosmetics for Twi'leks.

Could we please get something for them New eye colors, skin tones, headbands, or tattoos something ANYTHING!?

headbands, need:rolleyes:

Other then Cathar they are the only race that doesn't get something either directly or indirectly. They definitely need to have options added.

Edited by Anaesha

Other then Cathar they are the only race that doesn't get something either directly or indirectly. They definitely need to have options added.

oh, i mean for Twi'leks. What is a Twi'lek without her Headband. For woman from Ryloth are Headbands far more important as shues^^

oh, i mean for Twi'leks. What is a Twi'lek without her Headband. For woman from Ryloth are Headbands far more important as shues^^

Not sure what the importance of the headbands are for twi'leks but there are some who don't wear them. Darth Talon is a well known example.

I was looking through the CM today and there are a butt load of cosmetics for human/Borgs some for sith, one for chiss, one for Mirialan and one that is for any species with hair but the one thing I didn't see is any cosmetics for Twi'leks.

Could we please get something for them New eye colors, skin tones, headbands, or tattoos something ANYTHING!?

Yes please. I tried the Tund sorcerer headdress on my Twi'lek BH and it looked nice...except for the horrid clipping of her gorgeous lekku. :(

Also, along those same lines I'd love to see some Chiss Ascendancy inspired stronghold decorations. TOR is the only SW medium outside of the novels/comics that the Chiss appear in (that I know of). My Imp Agent would love to have some reminders of her home world in between planet hopping for the Empire. :D

Edited by OranoQuanteras

Yes please. I tried the Tund sorcerer headdress on my Twi'lek BH and it looked nice...except for the horrid clipping of her gorgeous lekku. :(

Also, along those same lines I'd love to see some Chiss Ascendancy inspired stronghold decorations. TOR is the only SW medium outside of the novels/comics that the Chiss appear in (that I know of). My Imp Agent would love to have some reminders of her home world in between planet hopping for the Empire. :D

Yeah My BH is a amazonian Chiss would be nice to get them some extra items also.

Yeah My BH is a amazonian Chiss would be nice to get them some extra items also.

There is is literally nothing deco wise representing Chiss or their capital Csilla. I think at least a banner with the Chiss Ascendancy emblem would be cool.

On topic: A pack of Twi'lek friendly headpieces would be a welcome addition on the CM.

Edited by OranoQuanteras