the dark purple and black crystal

any chance of adding the new dark black and purple crystal in the cartel store missed my chance of getting one as the promotion only lasted for 2 days::(

I sincerely hope that they do not add it to the CM.

First, it was a limited time offer. If you do not meet the requirements for being "awarded" the crystals, then you should not have them, IMO.

Second, the promotion was NOT only for 2 days. It ran for at least a month, if not longer.

I sincerely hope that they do not add it to the CM.

First, it was a limited time offer. If you do not meet the requirements for being "awarded" the crystals, then you should not have them, IMO.

Second, the promotion was NOT only for 2 days. It ran for at least a month, if not longer.

this is so full of crap. the color crystal is nothing special thus you dont need to feel any special you got them. its not like youve done anything worthy to get them anyways :rolleyes:

wishing others dont get the chance to obtain them is just egoistical and ridiculous since like i said there is nothing special about these crystal and literally 95% of the people on the fleet got them either in their weapons or in their storage. there is no point that others who may missed them shouldnt get another chance to obtain them somehow.

Edited by Phearz

I don't mind if others can buy these crystals for real moolah from the cartel market. If it helps keeping this game going, I am all for it. For me, I got the crystals for free. That's enough reward. Don't sell legacy versions on the CM though, just normal CM versions.

this is so full of crap. the color crystal is nothing special thus you dont need to feel any special you got them. its not like youve done anything worthy to get them anyways :rolleyes:

wishing others dont get the chance to obtain them is just egoistical and ridiculous since like i said there is nothing special about these crystal and literally 95% of the people on the fleet got them either in their weapons or in their storage. there is no point that others who may missed them shouldnt get another chance to obtain them somehow.

I disagree. The crystals were a promotional incentive to be a subscriber by a specific date. So we did have to do something worthy to earn them. It would undermine the value of the reward if people could also get them without having to qualify for the promotion.

Exclusive rewards should always remain exclusive.

Edited by JediRelentless

If a player could not be bothered to subscribe by a certain date, then why should they get the reward as if they had done so?

What happens the next time there is a promotion and the "reward" is more substantial than a color crystal? Have you not seen all the threads started by players asking to handed the Hutt holostatue? Should BW just give everything to everybody?

Playing the game, or even paying to play the game does NOT entitle a player to everything that is in the game, that ever was in the game, or that ever will be in the game.

If they open up exclusive items to everyone, then there will be no enticement when they offer "exclusives" in the future. I'd like a Jawa Party Balloon, but I'll never have one.

Just deal with it. There are other crystals which are close.

• 1 month later...
I agree with the fact it isn't special, unless it gives upgrades like other crystals do, but it is unique with color. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, and Blue crystals are the most boring but give no secondary color. Purple is I have not seen, besides revan reborn npc, and this is number one on my top five coolest light saber colors that can be used in game by players in SWTOR and can be bought through offer or cartel or other. But not vendors. So idk if it special with upgrades or not, but it is in color. (if any one has a non bound one, please mail me it in game [Doctorcyberpmc] [The Ebon Hawk] if u could I give you credits in return.) (also I am new to this kind of forum so sorry if I break rules)

The black cored purple striated crystal cannot be traded. However, there are bind on equip purple crystals. They are quite rare, however, as I do not believe the schematic is still obtainable and most people who could forge them no longer play.

Get to lvl50 and you can likely buy the older black-core purple crystals off the GTN, or the WH one off the PvP vendor.

Personally, I think the striated crystals are fugly.

Edited by RGMetal