Latest PTS proposed Changes

Valzanik

Sith Warrior

Marauder

Removed the Defensive Forms Skillful Utility

New Skillful Utility: Brazen. Brazen increases your damage reduction by 2%, and you build 2 Fury when attacked. This Fury building effect cannot occur more than once every 1.5 seconds.

Defensive Roll now additionally increases internal and elemental damage reduction by 5%.

Phantom now additionally increases your movement speed by 15%.

Annihilation

The Rupture bleed effect now deals damage 3 times (up from 2 times) over 6 seconds.

Hungering has been redesigned: Your Rupture, Deadly Saber, and Force Rend bleeds heal you for 15% of the damage they deal.

Hemorrhaging Smash now additionally reduces the cooldown of Smash by 9 seconds.

I like these changes however, Carnage needs to keep the 15% movement speed. Make this added to a talent within the carnage tree or add it to expounging Camo or better yet unbound if you must keep it a utility.

Also, Add 30% crit multiplier to Ataru form or ravage via Sever.

I like the proposed changes to Mara for QoL with the passive reduction. Adjusting Fury good. Addressing Anni good. Now adress Carnage with the proposed changes. GG

Edited by Valzanik

Sith Warrior

Marauder

Removed the Defensive Forms Skillful Utility

New Skillful Utility: Brazen. Brazen increases your damage reduction by 2%, and you build 2 Fury when attacked. This Fury building effect cannot occur more than once every 1.5 seconds.

Defensive Roll now additionally increases internal and elemental damage reduction by 5%.

Phantom now additionally increases your movement speed by 15%.

Annihilation

The Rupture bleed effect now deals damage 3 times (up from 2 times) over 6 seconds.

Hungering has been redesigned: Your Rupture, Deadly Saber, and Force Rend bleeds heal you for 15% of the damage they deal.

Hemorrhaging Smash now additionally reduces the cooldown of Smash by 9 seconds.

I like these changes however, Carnage needs to keep the 15% movement speed. Make this added to a talent within the carnage tree or add it to expounging Camo or better yet unbound if you must keep it a utility.

Also, Add 30% crit multiplier to Ataru form or ravage via Sever.

I like the proposed changes to Mara for QoL with the passive reduction. Adjusting Fury good. Addressing Anni good. Now adress Carnage with the proposed changes. GG

Ummm did you even read those changes, under lined and bold in quote for you? You asked for 15% speed and they added to Phantom, so now ALL 3 specs have access to it.

For those who doesn't understand these utility changes are an insult for all sent- and marakind: We never asked the devs, to be able to take all 3 defensive portions of Defensive Forms. WE ASKED THEM TO MAKE IT BASELINE AT LEVEL 10 FOR EVERYONE! Ofc, that way watchman only got internal+elemental reduction, concentration only the dmg reduction, combat only movement speed, but all got the centering part without spending a utility point on it. We need that, not everything! This patch is another nerf for us, I hope I could help you to finally see it.