Outfit Designer (patch 3.2) Issues

Dulaithis

I just wanted to outline a few issues I have noticed since the release of the Outfit Designer. (Not quite sure if Bug Reports is really the right place for it, so hopefully this doesn't get flagged/deleted.)

1) If a Character's appearance is set to show the currently equipped gear (aka no Costume), the dye module is not applied in the character selection screen. (Dye mods seem to be displaying properly for applied costume appearances.)

2) The preview window doesn't display the currently equipped weapon(s) if a costume appearance is applied. In more detail: in order to preview a color crystal, one would have to either a) apply the currently equipped gear's appearance or b) also preview a weapon alongside the color crystal. In other words, the preview window only shows the equipped weapon(s) if the currently equipped gear appearance is applied. So, effectively, color crystal previewing is broken, unless you preview a weapon at the same time.

3) The Costume Designer welcome/tutorial notification resets upon logout, and thus reappears/pops up upon character sheet entry (once per character session).

None of these are particularly game-breaking, however they are rather annoying to encounter on a reoccurring basis (number 3 especially...). Would be nice to get some feedback/info on the resolution of these issues.

1) If a Character's appearance is set to show the currently equipped gear (aka no Costume), the dye module is not applied in the character selection screen. (Dye mods seem to be displaying properly for applied costume appearances.)

Not sure if this is the same thing, but having dyed currently equipped gear loaded into a costume designer slot and applied (done in case any gear is swapped out at some stage) seems to revert to the original gear's undyed appearance on log out. Gear is still dyed, so can reapply on login to get it showing correctly again.

Not sure if this is the same thing, but having dyed currently equipped gear loaded into a costume designer slot and applied (done in case any gear is swapped out at some stage) seems to revert to the original gear's undyed appearance on log out. Gear is still dyed, so can reapply on login to get it showing correctly again.

I'm also getting an issue where every piece in my outfit has their colors randomly reverting to stock colors after a scene transition, or a loading screen. Have to keep constantly applying my default gear and reapplying my slot1 outfit every 10 minutes or so to get the colors back.