New packs

zpmqzpmq

I wasn't around when the Nightlife packs came out last time so was expecting a Hypercrate for today's re-release of these packs. But 1000 CC for a single Grand Nightlife Pack — Does this pricing seem reasonable to anyone ?

What sort of drop rates have people been getting ? What's considered a Super Rare item from them ?

I wasn't around when the Nightlife packs came out last time so was expecting a Hypercrate for today's re-release of these packs. But 1000 CC for a single Grand Nightlife Pack — Does this pricing seem reasonable to anyone ?

What sort of drop rates have people been getting ? What's considered a Super Rare item from them ?

There's no doubt the pricing feels pretty STEEP for this 'Grand Nightlife Pack' (1000 CC for only 4 measly items). However, considering you're "guaranteed" a Super-Rare Item (such as the beloved and difficult to acquire Rancor Mount), the overall enticement to make a purchase increases exponentially.

Anyhow, I was just browsing the contents of these two Nightlife Packs on Dulfy.net to see what ultimately constitutes as a "Super-Rare" item. While I'm not absolutely certain which items fall into the Super-Rare category, the mounts (especially the Rancor) are a given and will be highly sought after.

Sheesh, I've been clamoring for a Rancor since last summer. Since the darn 'Nar Shaddaa Nightlife Event' hasn't seen the light of day since last August, these Nightlife Packs are basically the only method of tracking down this mount - that is, unless you have 10-15 million to drop on GTN. During the Holidays, I scooped-up a Star-Cluster Hypercrate while they were available, but didn't get a Rancor... surprise surprise.

Edited by lymphangioma

Don't forget that they changed the rarity of the super hard to get items (like half the items in these packs) to ULTRA rare, not super rare ;)

Was just thinking that. Dathomir Rancor is Ultra Rare, not Super. Still ridiculously rare either way.