Lots of cred's if you know where to look.

morningstation

For all you broke players or free to players....

Every 45 minutes a level 450 slicer can make1 Million doing nothing but slicing boxes on Yavin. The most popular spot is the last area near the temple. There are lots of people mining these but truth be told if you hop from one instance to another while it is dying you may hit the actual jackpot. A instance that is depopulating that no one can spawn in so you and very few others have it to yourself. This technique (it obviously isn't a exploit because the game most definitely allows it can be used at all hours.) So come one and come all to Yavin with your maxed out slicer and grab your piece of the galactic credit printing press. For you free to players the slicing profession is nothing more than bank for you to use these credits for the unlockables that are being sold on the galactic Marketplace. Im not putting anything out here that most don't already know. But, for you few who have dallied, scratched, and crafted your way through the game. There is a better option.

So no need to do dailies for credits, aimlessly toil about for crafting mats and hoping it sells, and looking through you wares to see what may sell the highest. 30 Minitues of your time could equal one million credits or more. Why let this potential windfall go just to the credit farmers or guilds that plan these farm runs.

I present to you a better alternative. Not since the slot machines has it been so easy to afford all you want in the game. Cheers-:cool:

* Note I have changed the time to make a million credits in 45 minutes not 1-2 in 30 minutes. This is confirmed by several guilds and friends who have run my circuit today. This will be re-posted on redit for those who don't bother with the forums. Again apologies for the over-estimation I did not realize I had over a million credits on that character before I started and jumped the gun. Regardless in the amount of time it takes a person to make a million is significantly less than anyone trying to make 500,000-700,000 credits wasting their time on Yavin, Rishi, Black Hole, Section X, Oricon, Belsavis, CZ-198, and Makeb. And hours work making 1,000,000 plus credits or Several hours doing dailies making 500,000 to 700,000. One hour making 1,000,000 plus slicing or speeding the same hour on Oricon or Yavin making only 90,000 to 100,000 credits. Your choice. You will have to compete for boxes but if your persistent the instance will eventually die.

Edited by morningstation

Except when there are 5 or more slicers all competing for the nodes, which is most of the time.

I occasionally collect nodes on Yavin 4. There certain time periods when I can *sometimes* collect for a while before other slicers show up. As soon as another slicer comes into area, I leave. It's less frustrating to grind dailies than have a bunch of ninja wannabes racing to nodes.

As for depopulating instance, peeps still spawn into it. The most annoying thing is being the only person in the instance, then another slicer shows up and races me to the nodes, even though there are two big areas to run.

Edited by profhermit

Yeah its hit or miss throughout the day I agree but there are certain times its almost empty. If your on a depopulating server no one can just port over to yours that's why its flagged red. Just get on a low pop server and wait for it to die . Catch up your forums or facebook while you wait. Alt tab in and your good to go. Also yes you have to compete but even doing that you make more in 15 minutes than you would grinding out several planets of dailies. You can buy that gear you always wanted instead of grinding for weeks. Doing this a few hours a day will clear you 10-20 mill in a weeks time. I just giving people other options and the credits are really good. Besides to me watching a credit farmer or a "ninja" really have to work for their spawns worth while and meaningful to me. No one can argue right bow slicing definitely lucrative and worthwhile on Yavin.

Every 30 minutes a level 450 slicer can make between 1-2 mill credits doing nothing but slicing boxes on Yavin. The most popular spot is the last area near the temple. There are lots of people mining these but truth be told if you hop from one instance to another while it is dying you may hit the actual jackpot. A instance that is depopulating that no one can spawn in so you and very few others have it to yourself. This technique (it obviously isn't a exploit because the game most definitely allows it can be used at all hours.) So come one and come all to Yavin with your maxed out slicer and grab your piece of the galactic credit printing press. For you free to players the slicing profession is nothing more than bank for you to use these credits for the unlockables that are being sold on the galactic Marketplace. Im not putting anything out here that most don't already know. But, for you few who have dallied, scratched, and crafted your way through the game. There is a better option.

So no need to do dailies for credits, aimlessly toil about for crafting mats and hoping it sells, and looking through you wares to see what may sell the highest. 30 Minitues of your time could equal one million credits or more. Why let this potential windfall go just to the credit farmers or guilds that plan these farm runs.

I present to you a better alternative. Not since the slot machines has it been so easy to afford all you want in the game. Cheers-:cool:

I am sure BW doesn't mind since F2P will have to spend some real cash to be able to get over 450 slicing but the truth remains that if more people do this, the less you will get from this.

Sadly, it doesn't work at all on more populated servers. Regardless of the time of day (or night) there are always at least 3 other slicers competing for the nodes and that reduces your possible income per hour to some painfully low values. Your post won't help with that, either, however well meant. :p

This worked really well at first, but now that everyone knows, it is rare to find the place to yourself.

I did it a few times, made a bunch of money, but the last few times I've run the weekly on Yavin there must have been 10 people farming that area.

Makes it not worth the trouble anymore.

I actually farm the place with my lvl 35 assassin and boy is that fun ^^ (ahem: part fun, part boring) I have learned to not aggro/ de-aggro mobs a while back, and a stealther is really great for that. I can take 4-5 blows before buying it so it leaves room for escape...

On the other hand it's nowhere near a million PER HOUR. More like 300k. But with the benefit, as opposed to Rishi chests, that you will get a constant stream and won't have wasted your time if someone gets that one resource before you do.

I actually switch between two toons, one on rishi, one on yavin IV.

But as one poster once said "more power to you if you can take it to be bored to death doing this over and over and over". I'm basically funding a flagship all by myself...

Edited by BenduKundalini

Every 30 minutes a level 450 slicer can make between 1-2 mill credits doing nothing but slicing boxes on Yavin.

Screen shot or did not happen. Nothing close to 1 mil per 30 minutes. not even if you do nothing but slice in an empty instance.

1/10 (and only because you got some replies).

Edited by branmakmuffin

300K's about what I was getting when I was doing this, after Yavin first came out.

It's nice, but it's not fantastic, not when 15 minutes in Black Hole can get you 100K+

True but those 100k happen but once, per day, per toon. If you want more you need to farm somthing like Yavin or Rishi. Or Oricon, back in the day.

Edited by BenduKundalini

Brow beat it if you want. The info is out there . Use it or don't I don't care. If your short on credits and up late I suggest this method but its up to you whether you do it or not. If the credits were not so good there wouldn't be so many scrambling to get those boxes and so many trying to convince you not to try it. These boxes spawn all over but if you follow a circle you will clear boxes quicker. Also the middle of Yavin where the Golds are around the building have several but no where near the amount of the temple. In one area alone (Northeast corner of the temple) on at the temple 7-10 boxes are all on the radar almost on top of each other at the same time everywhere else it averages 3-4 in a small area. You will not need a speeder they are that close and rocket boots help if you have competition. Stealth helps a lot so you can clear more credits in less time and rocket boots don't take you out of stealth. The boxes are the same on Rishi but no where near as plentiful. All of the boxes have a low spawn time.

True but those 100k happen but once, per day, per toon. If you want more you need to farme somthing like Yavin or Rishi. Or Oricon, back in the day.

Oh, I agree. Yavin slicing is nice, and I farm it from time to time myself. I'm just saying.. don't expect to get a million in an hour.

Oh, I agree. Yavin slicing is nice, and I farm it from time to time myself. I'm just saying.. don't expect to get a million in an hour.

Yeah of course not. You'd need to get blue large boxes all the time to get anywhere near that... OP even says you make 1-2M in half an hour lol.

Yeah of course not. You'd need to get blue large boxes all the time to get anywhere near that... OP even says you make 1-2M in half an hour lol.

You are correct I ran this several times today with guild and friends and confirmed my estimation was in error. It has been rectified. If you cant make 1 mill in 45 minutes try your luck on another instance.:cool:

True but those 100k happen but once, per day, per toon. If you want more you need to farm somthing like Yavin or Rishi. Or Oricon, back in the day.

Not true...there's at least one H4 you can run at least a half dozen times that will net you around 100K every 10 or 15 minutes. Of course you have to know which one it is ;)

Not true...there's at least one H4 you can run at least a half dozen times that will net you around 100K every 10 or 15 minutes. Of course you have to know which one it is ;)

I know. Havent tried it yet (looked for it with a Pub toon - duh)

I was responding to the comment about, specifically, Black Hole dailies... ;)

Every 45 minutes a level 450 slicer can make1 Million doing nothing but slicing boxes on Yavin. The most popular spot is the last area near the temple. There are lots of people mining these but truth be told if you hop from one instance to another while it is dying you may hit the actual jackpot. A instance that is depopulating that no one can spawn in so you and very few others have it to yourself. This technique (it obviously isn't a exploit because the game most definitely allows it can be used at all hours.) So come one and come all to Yavin with your maxed out slicer and grab your piece of the galactic credit printing press. For you free to players the slicing profession is nothing more than bank for you to use these credits for the unlockables that are being sold on the galactic Marketplace. Im not putting anything out here that most don't already know. But, for you few who have dallied, scratched, and crafted your way through the game. There is a better option.

* Note I have changed the time to make a million credits in 45 minutes not 1-2 in 30 minutes. This is confirmed by several guilds and friends who have run my circuit today. This will be re-posted on redit for those who don't bother with the forums. Again apologies for the over-estimation I did not realize I had over a million credits on that character before I started and jumped the gun. Regardless in the amount of time it takes a person to make a million is significantly less than anyone trying to make 500,000-700,000 credits wasting their time on Yavin, Rishi, Black Hole, Section X, Oricon, Belsavis, CZ-198, and Makeb. And hours work making 1,000,000 plus credits or Several hours doing dailies making 500,000 to 700,000. One hour making 1,000,000 plus slicing or speeding the same hour on Oricon or Yavin making only 90,000 to 100,000 credits. Your choice. You will have to compete for boxes but if your persistent the instance will eventually die.

Is this how we lure PVE geared folks into a PVP area to gank them for fun and achievements?

A++++++++++