Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Scheduled Maintenance: 28 April 2015

TaitWatson

Sniper

Engineering

•The damage dealt by Scatter Bombs has been drastically reduced, however a single target can now be struck by all 5 bombs. Additionally, Scatter Bombs now immobilizes affected targets for 3 seconds.

Thank you for taking the time to read the sniper feedback and then completely ignoring it. I believe the developers involved in those combat changes still have a lot to learn about communicating with the players.

Maybe next time instead of just saying absolutely nothing, how about you actually respond to the feedback engineering sniper's have given you? It's not going to make a blind bit of difference. Another root in an every increasing pvp world of cc immunities. Good game design....

Do yourselves a favour and look up the word communication in a dictionary because you failed miserably.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so, I'm not a big follower of the forums, so i'm a little out of the loop here, but my question to you all is this: Is the 12X XP part of the 3.2 update specifically, and be implemented along with the patch, or is it a timed exclusive pertaining to the "May the 4th" Promotion, and unrelated to the upcoming patch? If someone could answer my question, that would be great, thx. :d_smile:

Does anyone know if this is the ONE update to bring Togruta race? My daughter is too psyched here. Our money is going to Ritalin LOL

I'm right there with your daughter, I neeeeeeeeeed Togruta in my life! And in my game! As soon as possible!

But I guess I've been waiting for 2.5 years, I can wait another... month maybe before my padded cell is no longer enough to contain my anticipation <3

OK, so, I'm not a big follower of the forums, so i'm a little out of the loop here, but my question to you all is this: Is the 12X XP part of the 3.2 update specifically, and be implemented along with the patch, or is it a timed exclusive pertaining to the "May the 4th" Promotion, and unrelated to the upcoming patch? If someone could answer my question, that would be great, thx. :d_smile:

This!!!!!

The 12x XP has nothing to do with the 3.2 patch.

It starts on the 4th of May and will run for approx 6 months.

http://www.swtor.com/may-the-fourth?intcmp=sor_bwa-mkt-t-us-hp-183