QQ Rly

MASOLIZ

So 5am server time I'm cst myself mid lvl pvp finally pops and 4 of us imps vs one pub we decide to 1v1 him but before the we can tell him he leaves. Can't blame him rly, hollow victory is all. Hence the title:mad:

Ty **** wifi for the double post

Well maple syrup chugger reason for posting is in the title rly. I will give you much props for running deception last time I saw you but that was some time ago figure you've been in ranked for S4, but FOTM or not I see Jalgo's sin as the top I've seen recently

Well maple syrup chugger reason for posting is in the title rly. I will give you much props for running deception last time I saw you but that was some time ago figure you've been in ranked for S4, but FOTM or not I see Jalgo's sin as the top I've seen recently

Atox and iscariot are still on shadowlands m80

I'm pretty sure me and Jalgo think the same about this post. Also who are you

I'm pretty sure me and Jalgo think the same about this post. Also who are you

That guy, you know the one. Also love you to bits when you say PvE is for losers but aren't you in HMD's hm progression team? LMAO and I'm no hardcore pvper but at least my toons names are in my sig. Galen like I said bro before your sub runs out I'll 1v1 you I think we're tied, don't remember it's been awhile.

Edit: I like Jalgo anyway idc what he thinks of this post

Edited by MASOLIZ

That guy, you know the one. Also love you to bits when you say PvE is for losers but aren't you in HMD's hm progression team? LMAO and I'm no hardcore pvper but at least my toons names are in my sig. Galen like I said bro before your sub runs out I'll 1v1 you I think we're tied, don't remember it's been awhile.

Edit: I like Jalgo anyway idc what he thinks of this post

when did you say that ? and on what are we tied ? lol

when did you say that ? and on what are we tied ? lol

Meh you killed my sorc a few times on your mara, granted I didn't have full expertise but that's no excuse. Got my revenge later on my pt:D then one sleep deprived night I told you that next I saw you I was gonna get ya:rak_01: not that I have anything against you but it was fun is all:D

inb4zenodandsoulsomething yeah it was a cool story wasn't it?:cool:

P.S. And if you see Bill by chance tell him I said he sucks

Edited by MASOLIZ

Meh you killed my sorc a few times on your mara, granted I didn't have full expertise but that's no excuse. Got my revenge later on my pt:D then one sleep deprived night I told you that next I saw you I was gonna get ya:rak_01: not that I have anything against you but it was fun is all:D

inb4zenodandsoulsomething yeah it was a cool story wasn't it?:cool:

P.S. And if you see Bill by chance tell him I said he sucks

Lol you're such a beta.

You all seem to think I insulted Jalgo, didn't mean to and idk what he runs from season to season or day to day for that matter. The cpl wz's I played with/against him in he was hatred, but seemed like a straight up guy. But wow this title is right QQ too stronk:eek::eek: