Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

<Four of Five> Gear and Vanity Sales.

MahBoyDray

I would like to bookmark this thread for future reference.

As I must perform a server transfer, I intend to perform some bulk purchases when I have sufficient credits for my space tourist vacation. (I also intend to transfer back, so "space tourist vacation" won't be far from the truth and I'll probably plan it as such.)

I'll have some bulk business for ya, probably about a month or so out. I intend to come with more than 100M :D

Edited by AdrianDmitruk

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to bookmark this thread for future reference.

As I must perform a server transfer, I intend to perform some bulk purchases when I have sufficient credits for my space tourist vacation. (I also intend to transfer back, so "space tourist vacation" won't be far from the truth and I'll probably plan it as such.)

I'll have some bulk business for ya, probably about a month or so out. I intend to come with more than 100M :D

Sounds good mate, looking forward to it! Hopefully within a months time we should be all sorted out and free to do all your runs relatively quickly!

you guys do pub side runs?

Unfortunately we do not, sorry for the inconvenience.

Sent an app re MH

Thanks KGU. We'll get back to you about the run shortly mate.

?? Not sure what you even mean. They are legit. I have done business with them. Bunch of nice guys.

Thanks man, we were happy to help. Feel free to come back!

Assuming you peeps are still on break? Is the list to fulfill huge if you can say? Only thing I am missing is Dragonslayer but I am in no hurry at all to get it.

We are busy yeah; doing about 3 runs tonight. Not on break just yet :D still have a few waiting for runs but keep em coming we shouldn't take too long to get round to everyone.

Side note: our guild is very small; 1 raid team and a few subs/friends helping us; so this is one factor that slows us down. But we try get sales done promptly and in a fun manner :)

Edited by KraytAssassin

Now that server transfers are open we will be responding to apps for those coming from others servers next week.

Those based on Harbinger we are working on making sure all your apps are fulfilled as well and you should hear from us soon.

Thanks for the continuing business!

Customers,

Please be aware that we currently have a backlog of requests and as such any new requests may take up to 2 weeks to fulfill.

We promise, however, that they WILL happen once we sort through all our current applications.

Keep the apps rolling, chuck some in for TOS/Rav HM!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys!

I apologise for the lack of communication lately, I look after the forums for our guild and I've been busy with work and exams!

Please rest assured that we are STILL doing Gear and Vanity sales so if you have any interest please app on our website.

We have also slightly tweaked our sales availability and pricing so please be aware of this.

These changes will also not apply to those who currently have open applications, they will only apply to new applicants.

Thanks for the business, we appreciate you guys giving us something to do while there's no content :rak_03:

Hey guys!

I apologise for the lack of communication lately, I look after the forums for our guild and I've been busy with work and exams!

Please rest assured that we are STILL doing Gear and Vanity sales so if you have any interest please app on our website.

We have also slightly tweaked our sales availability and pricing so please be aware of this.

These changes will also not apply to those who currently have open applications, they will only apply to new applicants.

Thanks for the business, we appreciate you guys giving us something to do while there's no content :rak_03:

Couple questions (since I'd expressed interest earlier; currently my savings are 184/200M before I submit a formal app and start worrying about character transfer):

1. Old prices for TFB/SnV varied depending on whether or not the mount dropped, as it wasn't guaranteed, but the price doesn't vary anymore. Does this mean that the price covers "run the op until it drops" or is there a chance you pay the higher price and still don't get the mount?

2. Prices on SM ToS/Ravagers runs went up drastically. Before I had been thinking about adding that as an inexpensive way to pick up an offspec set bonus, but I don't use the offspec enough for it to be worth 20M to me. Since I'd expressed that I had a big order coming well before the price changes (also when I was 150M poorer), would I be grandfathered in under the old price or expected to pay the new one?

Damn, I posted on May 22nd that my order was probably "a month or so out." Looking at my current account balance, it looks like I'll be damn close too. :D

Edited by AdrianDmitruk

1. Old prices for TFB/SnV varied depending on whether or not the mount dropped, as it wasn't guaranteed, but the price doesn't vary anymore. Does this mean that the price covers "run the op until it drops" or is there a chance you pay the higher price and still don't get the mount?

That is correct, the new pricing scheme for TFB/S&V cover "run the op until the mount drops". We have enough characters to ensure that you get your mount as a part of the package. On that note, we are no longer selling just TFB/S&V Titles, only the Mounts, or Mount & Title Bundle.

2. Prices on SM ToS/Ravagers runs went up drastically. Before I had been thinking about adding that as an inexpensive way to pick up an offspec set bonus, but I don't use the offspec enough for it to be worth 20M to me. Since I'd expressed that I had a big order coming well before the price changes (also when I was 150M poorer), would I be grandfathered in under the old price or expected to pay the new one?

We may be able to accommodate that, you'd have to speak to Monika though.

That is correct, the new pricing scheme for TFB/S&V cover "run the op until the mount drops". We have enough characters to ensure that you get your mount as a part of the package. On that note, we are no longer selling just TFB/S&V Titles, only the Mounts, or Mount & Title Bundle.

Wouldn't my own character's lockout (I'm transferring a single toon that I intend to do this on) prevent this, at least unless I did the op over multiple weeks until the mount dropped?

We may be able to accommodate that, you'd have to speak to Monika though.

I'll make an inquiry on my app, which I'll probably submit after I get home from work tomorrow (making it a month to the day after I first posted in here). Alternatively, if desired, you can mail my toons Kendrew or Kensted (they are both lowbies I made for GTN reconnaissance and stuff like that).

Wouldn't my own character's lockout (I'm transferring a single toon that I intend to do this on) prevent this, at least unless I did the op over multiple weeks until the mount dropped?

I'll make an inquiry on my app, which I'll probably submit after I get home from work tomorrow (making it a month to the day after I first posted in here). Alternatively, if desired, you can mail my toons Kendrew or Kensted (they are both lowbies I made for GTN reconnaissance and stuff like that).

Sincerest apologies, a minunderstanding on my behalf occurred.

The reasoning for the increase in price of TFB/S&V is that the market for those is different to that of DF/DP and the newer content. They are more time-consuming as well, and as such we adjusted the prices to better reflect the time we have to put into them compared to the other operations. In such case, as you previously enquired, you would receive a run of either of those operations at the old pricing.

Feel free to apply mate, and make any further queries in your application.

- Ali

• 2 weeks later...

As of today, <Four of Five> has ceased accepting any new vanity sale applications. We will still fulfill all sales that remain open and the crest event will continue as planned.

Thank you to all those that have purchased from us.

We may reopen vanity sales in the future if the Guild survives the devastation that will be caused on progression raid teams with this new expansion.

Thank you

- Mon

Edited by Satyriais

hmm...well rip.

good runs boys

TY :) been a fun time whether it be during progression or sale runs. Personally done with it, only reason was trolling a few people that hate me. and playing with the lads. 2017 Ill be back and my 204 mainhand will probably still be BIS Kappa

Edited by KraytAssassin

Just to clarify, as of today we ARE ceasing our Vanity Sales.

As Mon said, we will be fulfilling all current applications we have in the coming month and in the meantime will be making a decision on what to do with our time between then and the release of Knights of the Fallen Empire so we may open up our Vanity Sales again in the near distant future but it is no a certainty.

People may also be confused about the future of <Four of Five> as a guild due to the news of KotFE and ours comments in response to it, but rest assured we are staying and will be doing our best to continue to strive to be one of the top progression guilds in the world, whether it be rehashed content or new content.

Thanks for all the business we've received in the last 3 months, it's been an absolute ball and we've even met some great people!

Regards,

Ali, Team Zero, and <Four of Five>

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.