The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More Jedi outfits/Imp Trooper Armor.

One of my favorite things to do in the game is to use the myriad of adaptive gear to mix and match to make cool looking outfits for my toons and their companions, as well as my guild mates who often ask me to assist.

That being said it's very hard to make good looking jedi gear with the current adaptive options. The recent shadow packs have added a few fantastic options but my inner fashion designer need more!

What I'd like to see: A more classic jedi tunic like the ones we see in the movies, like the one's knights can get from their class quest on Tython for instance, or maybe a Master Orgus Din set, since he has a style not unlike what we'd see in the movies.

In addition I think it's pretty silly that with all the Republic trooper style armors on the market now there still isn't a Imperial Trooper type armor. If that would change I'd be a happy camper.

TOR: the only place where "classic" means "from hundreds of years in the future."

But, hey, you really want to dress your Jedi like Jedi Master Owen Lars, eh?

"Classic" as in iconic. But thanks a super bunch for the negativity buddy, it sure helps a bunch. :)

One of my favorite things to do in the game is to use the myriad of adaptive gear to mix and match to make cool looking outfits for my toons and their companions, as well as my guild mates who often ask me to assist.

That being said it's very hard to make good looking jedi gear with the current adaptive options. The recent shadow packs have added a few fantastic options but my inner fashion designer need more!

What I'd like to see: A more classic jedi tunic like the ones we see in the movies, like the one's knights can get from their class quest on Tython for instance, or maybe a Master Orgus Din set, since he has a style not unlike what we'd see in the movies.

In addition I think it's pretty silly that with all the Republic trooper style armors on the market now there still isn't a Imperial Trooper type armor. If that would change I'd be a happy camper.

Well, there's the Makeb Assault armor from the Makeb Reputation vendor, and the CE Imperial Trooper set from the CE Vendor, which I think you can access if you buy the Digital Upgrade pack...or COULD. I don't know if it's still available. It used to be about $5 on the website somewhere. (I preordered the Collector's Edition, so I don't know for certain.)

Well, there's the Makeb Assault armor from the Makeb Reputation vendor, and the CE Imperial Trooper set from the CE Vendor, which I think you can access if you buy the Digital Upgrade pack...or COULD. I don't know if it's still available. It used to be about $5 on the website somewhere. (I preordered the Collector's Edition, so I don't know for certain.)

The digital deluxe upgrade does NOT get you access to the CE vendor. The only way to get access to that vendor is to purchase the CE.

The digital deluxe upgrade does NOT get you access to the CE vendor. The only way to get access to that vendor is to purchase the CE.
In that case, you STILL have the Makeb Assault armor that dyes correctly with a black/red dye.

As for the helmet, I believe one of the earlier Cartel packs had a Thul trooper armor set with a correct helm.