Dread Palace/Fortress Nightmare Runs

SOULCASTER

WE'VE TEMPORARILY DISBANDED

THE TEAM AND NO LONGER RUN.

(as of August 13, 2015)

Interested in joining a (EMPIRE SIDE) progression team for Nightmare Dread Fortress / Dread Palace? You don't have to quit your guild, just have to have StarParse, know the fights and join my TeamSpeak3 and we're good to go.

Please add me to your friends list and send me a tell in game on Cídx (my mercenary, the í = ALT+161) or on my tank: Kryptis, otherwise PM me or post here so we can coordinate who's interested.

RAID TIME:

MONDAY & THURSDAY

8:30pm EST Start Time, last pull @ 11pm EST.

CURRENT ROSTER: (Updated 8/13/15)

• TANK - Kryptis (My Assassin)
  • TANK - Kanzibrix* (Powertech)
  • HEALER - Bodyguard* (Mercenary)
  • HEALER - Avera * (Sorc)
  • D.P.S - Jannex (Mercenary)
  • D.P.S - Xemnas* (Mercenary or Sniper)
  • D.P.S - Cezar * (Operative)
  • D.P.S -

*Players with Wings*: Megatron, Bitter, Kanzibrix, Xemnas, Bodyguard, Avera, Cezar and Lammy.

High Participation Alternates:

• Sweetdreams
  • Bitter'as'hell*
  • Rochack
  • Lammy *
  • Megatron*

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

• 5/5 through Nightmare Dread Fortress | COMPLETED 8x
  • 4/5 through Nightmare Dread Palace | Work In Progress

HOW LOOT IS DISTRIBUTED:

• Every time we form up and start the raid, everyone is given participation credit. Only the players with the most participation credit in that night's assembled group may roll on the wings/rancor. All other loot is distributed evenly, along with decorations. When someone wins the wings/rancor they loose part of their participation points that have been tracked so that it moves others up.

Thus, if you are joining us for the first time as an alternate, you will likely have no chance at looting the wings/rancor. Sorry. This group's goal is to get everyone to have wings and rancors...but it's prioritized to favor those that have been with the group the longest first. So be sure to stick with the group and put in the hard work so you can acquire the rewards.

Edited by SOULCASTER

I can run Merc DPS (198s) or Merc heals (192s/198s) or sorc dps (192s) for imp side. Pub side I can run Mando heals/dps (same stats), Sage dps (same stats), or guardian tank (186/192s). Depends on the raid night though, my work schedule can conflict with some nights throughout the week.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think we might finally have a full 8 man team set. Though the possibilities of alternates is never out of the question, as people can't always commit every single day.

Our next run is Thursday June 4th at 8:30pm EST.

Brontes dies! Congrats to Megatron for looting the wings! On to Dread Palace on Monday!

The team that we used to beat brontes:

• TANK - Kryptis (My Assassin)
  • TANK - Kanzibrix (Powertech)
  • HEALER - Bodyguard (Mercenary)
  • HEALER - Bitter'as'hell (Operative)
  • D.P.S - Jannex (Mercenary)
  • D.P.S - Xemnas (Sniper)
  • D.P.S - Megatroñ (Marauder)
  • D.P.S - AllenT (Assassin)

Edited by SOULCASTER

Do you guys ever need alts/backups on Monday nights? I'm already in a progression group that runs on Thursdays, which is the only reason I didn't ask to join several weeks ago.

We are always looking for alternates, as we are unable to get a consistent 8 each night. Hit up the names in my original post if you're interested in joining us.

We just cleared the first boss of Dread Palace and we may need 1 to 2 DPS for clearing DF Nightmare again on Thursday night 6/11 @ 8:30pm EST.

If you know the fights, can join us in StarParse and TeamSpeak3, hit me up and I'll see if I can fit you in to our team.

We currently have a team of 7 with a list of alternates, trying to fill our last reliable dps spot, so far with no luck.

Edited by SOULCASTER

We just cleared the first boss of Dread Palace and we may need 1 to 2 DPS for clearing DF Nightmare again on Thursday night 6/11 @ 8:30pm EST.

If you know the fights, can join us in StarParse and TeamSpeak3, hit me up and I'll see if I can fit you in to our team.

We currently have a team of 7 with a list of alternates, trying to fill our last reliable dps spot, so far with no luck.

(Removed)

Edited by Quarast

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, I'm interested in joining you guys as an alternative on either my juggernaut DPS or merc DPS. Their names are Androcile and Lothmair. I'll also be sure to contact you on game once i get a chance (: Edited by AndoEyrune

I am interested in joining up to for DF/DP mainly for DM shells but wouldn't mind a crack at the wings. let me know if you have a spot my toon will be a Sin dps name Gal'en in my signature :)