First Grand Statue of Mandalore decoration droprate bugged?

Icestar

There has probably been thousands of Cantina packets opened but on this forum only two players has confirmed that he/she found it.

If you make a nice decoration like this it should probably have a better droprate then 1:1000?

It has happened before with bugged droprates of items in packs. Perhaps it is worth checking into.

Edited by Icestar

+1 for this. RNG isn't bad unless the rates are set so low it makes for a miserable grind on an otherwise no-fault no-harm type of lottery play (like these essentially infinite chances to get a statue and other items and EVERYTHING is either BoL or BOUND). Edited by Rhesus_TOR

I can confirm the drop rate on this is agonizingly low.

One night this week after an op our group hung out in mumble making and deleting characters for about 3 hours.

8 of us keeping each other company and making joke name characters to try and pass the time. After 3 hours we had each made and deleted several hundred characters.

We had it down to a science: the fastest path to a mailbox = smuggler. Just choose pub, smuggler, continue, name and when you start its esc, space, esc, 5 (rocket boost) you skip the mission talk and hit the mailbox a few seconds later. We were cycling characters faster than 1 per minute.

Between the 8 of us we tried more than 2400 characters that night. Not one singular statue.

I've personally continued doing this alone and do about 50 to 60 characters a day for the last few days. No statue.

Out of my entire guild of over 300+ people, not one of us has a statue. Out of the several guilds we are allies with and shared the codes with, not one of them has the statue.

Out of a network of hundreds of people that I can ask and thousands upon thousands of attempts at making characters to get this. Not one statue.

I would at that point have believed the statue didn't exist except for one thing: I have seen it. I managed to find one person on the entire server who has one: a friend of a friend who I buy a lot of mats from invited me to his otherwise empty stronghold to show off his mandalore statue that he'd gotten after 19 attempts. (technically he wasn't even trying he just happens to have that many characters and it popped on one of them)

On my entire server I can find only 1 singular person with this statue and I'm aware of hundreds of people making thousands of attempts to get it.

I'm beyond depressed over this. I've put up over a billion credits to gain prestige and own every deco I can get my hands on in this game. And the one mandalore statue on my server goes to someone who doesn't even decorate his stronghold. it's just the one free room on nar shada, a GTN, a cargohold and a mandalore statue out on what was the ship hook platform.

The drop rate may not be bugged, but whoever set it put it so low as to be beyond stupid.

If there was someone I could smack in the head over this, I would. :(

Edited by Kunovega

I made toons for hours. I truly feel there is NO reason for it to be this rare. And these fools say they want the "players first" HAHAHA what a joke. Try Cartel Market first bioware that's what they want. They will probably list the damn thing for 1800 coins if you don't wanna make toons for 8 hours.

There has probably been thousands of Cantina packets opened but on this forum only two players has confirmed that he/she found it.

If you make a nice decoration like this it should probably have a better droprate then 1:1000?

It has happened before with bugged droprates of items in packs. Perhaps it is worth checking into.

I'd love to actually see the drop as well. I hadnt been tracking how many rerolls I did until tonight but I know I'm at a minimum of 112 (Just tonight).

I'd love to know the actual drop rate on this thing, I love the statue and would like one for my SH, it seems like it'd be worth looking into if the drop rate is set lower than intended, or to up the drop rate if it is where it's 'intended'.

I too would like to know what the hell's going on with this.

I've rolled 557 toons at the time of this post and not a single hint of a statue. Not as much as some others have made however less than a .2% chance of a drop or Nommak's .05% is just absurd. How is anyone supposed to get this if it is not bugged? and if it is bugged I'd expect anyone rolling more than enough toons to be given it.

Yes, I'm also very interested in this. A friend of mine got a statue after about 30 characters. Ironically he doesn't even actively collect housing items. Well but I do and though I stopped counting I am pretty sure that I created at least 600 chars. This is just ridicilous. It may be rare, I understand that, but the droprate seriously is a joke. It can't be the goal to push people who are paying for the game, to create characters over and over again. If the rate was something like 1%, it would still be low as hell, but at least we would have a realistic chance to get it. The few people who got it, created less than 50 characters; some even got it in their first crate. Come on, this must be a bad joke. I would really encourage you to listen to the players and buff the droprate because this can't go on. Excuse any grammar mistakes; I am german.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Of course I made a ticket about it....and I got the sort of support you can expect from this company. An auto-mated "go space yourself message"

That's exactly the kind of response you deserve for wasting their time making a ticket over something so dumb.