Code share from Anaheim Cantina Event

Banthabreeder

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every person who went to the Cantina Event got a code for the mount, when they activated that code they got a separate code that they could give to up to five friends to also get that mount. When each of those five friends redeemed that code they each get their own separate code that they can share with five of their friends. And on, and on, and on.

Isn't there also a second random gift you can get and you can actually redeem more then 1 code to try to get a different gift?

Isn't there also a second random gift you can get and you can actually redeem more then 1 code to try to get a different gift?

There is definitely a second random gift (a dye, a pet, a decoration, etc) that comes with the speeder, but I don't think you can redeem more than one code per account (from the same Event at least, you'll definitely be able to redeem codes from future Catina Events even if you've already claimed this one).

It may be a different random gift for each of your characters though.

Edited by DarthDymond

Funny how people on fleet were selling their codes for 2 million credits last night. I feel bad for anyone who got taken by that scam.

Yeah, I was actually tempted. Looked cool & was only asking a mil for it. Glad I didn't, although I still don't have a code to use. Maybe I can get one soon.

I spam clicked someone's link a bunch of times and on the 10th click a grey wall of text came up but i clicked off it... Does that mean it was successfully redeemed?

If it was successfully redeemed your characters have mail ingame. That's the only quick way to check really.

The codes sometimes redeem even when an unknown error occurs, I know mine did.