Code share from Anaheim Cantina Event

Banthabreeder

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! But how or where do I get my code to post up? I couldn't figure it out.

As said before, just go to "community event" page and try hit F5 few times or try few relogs it may take some time but will show up eventually.

Once you get the 'This Community Event code is not valid' message, is the code used up? I've literally been getting this within 5 seconds or so of people posting. Or is it worth it to keep trying the code?

Once you get the 'This Community Event code is not valid' message, is the code used up? I've literally been getting this within 5 seconds or so of people posting. Or is it worth it to keep trying the code?

Are you sure you change "?" in code correctly, i think i got Unknon error when code was used up. But i could be wrong, can try it anymore.

Are you sure you change "?" in code correctly, i think i got Unknon error when code was used up. But i could be wrong, can try it anymore.

Yes, I've changed everything correctly...sometimes I get the Unknown error code, but when I continue to click 'Submit' after a couple clicks it changes to 'Community Event code is invalid'...all within a matter of 5-10 seconds of clicking. Constant for like 1 hour.

Yes, I've changed everything correctly...sometimes I get the Unknown error code, but when I continue to click 'Submit' after a couple clicks it changes to 'Community Event code is invalid'...all within a matter of 5-10 seconds of clicking. Constant for like 1 hour.

That happened to me at first with one someone mailed me. I clicked it again, on the same page with the error above it, and it went through. Not sure why but maybe retry them? I just think so many clicking at once is giving bioware some errors. Just my own uneducated theory.

If anyone has a spare one, can you pm it to me? I've been trying throughout the day here and at reddit, and no luck at all.

Also, I'm curious, what do you get from it?

:)

You get an interesting looking vehicle. Pink, and a second random item. The vehicle is bound to the toon, and the second random item is usually bound to the toon as well, but of my 10 toons, one toon got an item that was bound to Legacy. It was a pet droid. Two of my toons got a Carbonite Healing emote bound to toon), but the remaining seven toons got various dye modules.

Edited by WorldSmasher

You get an interesting looking vehicle. Pink, and a second random item. The vehicle is bound to the toon, and the second random item is usually bound to the toon as well, but of my 10 toons, one toon got an item that was bound to Legacy. It was a pet droid. Two of my toons got a Carbonite Healing emote bound to toon), but the remaining seven toons got various dye modules.

Oh cool, that sounds lovely. I think my pink haired chiss gal would look smashing on that. Aw well, not holding my breath, but it would be nice to have. Thanks for telling me ^^

As said before, just go to "community event" page and try hit F5 few times or try few relogs it may take some time but will show up eventually.

Thanks! Here's mine to offer!

http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/rj9f?

What "is the loneliest number that you'll ever do"?

If you know the answer to that, use it to replace the ?

Edited by WorldSmasher