Code share from Anaheim Cantina Event

Banthabreeder

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone help me? I have tried it with every code last named in this topic, but it says the whole time "An unknown error is detected". What can I do?

keep trying. sometimes it errors out due to volume of requests. no, if you get "this code is not valid" this means that code has been used up. unknown error though is just... retry until it works situation. I think it took me... 4 times give or take? before code I was using worked for me.

keep trying. sometimes it errors out due to volume of requests. no, if you get "this code is not valid" this means that code has been used up. unknown error though is just... retry until it works situation. I think it took me... 4 times give or take? before code I was using worked for me.

Okay, will try that, thanks!

Good morning all,

http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/pius?

Replace the ? with the letter that comes after O.

Like everyone else has said once you get your code re post it in here for everyone else.

Thanks, the code worked for me, but I didn't get a new code to share. It says below I'll find a new code to share, but there isn't any. I got this message:

Community Events

Below you will find a link which you can share with up to five friends. Upon clicking the link and earning their very own Community Cantina Pack, they should come right back to this page for their very own shareable link. In order to get a link of your own, you simply need to attend any one of our Community Cantina Events or have a friend who did. By redeeming the link below each person will receive one Community Cantina exclusive vehicle along with one other random item. Each link will expire 60 days after the event has taken place. To see a list of all of our upcoming events please visit: http://www.swtor.com/community-events/register

Don't miss out on important Community Event info. Make sure you have a valid email address on your account and sign up to receive updates by email.

You do not have any Community Event codes available.

Any idea ?

Edited by Kheeleb

Thanks, the code worked for me, but I didn't get a new code to share. It says below I'll find a new code to share, but there isn't any. I got this message:

Any idea ?

As said before, just go on comunity event page and hit F5 few times, i had same problem but after about 10 min wait and around fifth F5 refresh i saw it.

Edited by ShawDou

I still havent been fast enough to grab one or I would. :p

Sadly not everyone is like you.

Any idea ?

Try waiting a bit or relogging, maybe it'll show up.