Code share from Anaheim Cantina Event

Banthabreeder

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People are posting them but they are all invalid. I wonder if the new codes made these ones expire?

If they are coming up as "Invalid" when you attempt to redeem them it means the code has already been used. The Community Cantina codes are only valid for 1 use, once redeemed they can't be used by anyone else - else they'd only need 1 code posted for everyone.

If they are coming up as "Invalid" when you attempt to redeem them it means the code has already been used. The Community Cantina codes are only valid for 1 use, once redeemed they can't be used by anyone else - else they'd only need 1 code posted for everyone.

So they aren't like the SDCC codes that give a code user their own code that can be used 5 times?

So they aren't like the SDCC codes that give a code user their own code that can be used 5 times?

Whoops. They are exactly the same, can be used 5 times - so if stating "Invalid" it means they have been used 5 times already. And yes, when you use a code... it will give you another code that you can distribute.

Apparently the Cantina codes are time restricted to 60 days past the event, at least if the poster above me is correct. In which case... no more Anaheim codes possible, but you can get the SDCC codes instead (for the next ~60 days).

Edited by Kamatsu

Apparently the Cantina codes are time restricted to 60 days past the event, at least if the poster above me is correct. In which case... no more Anaheim codes possible, but you can get the SDCC codes instead (for the next ~60 days).

Well if you look into community events page. there is exactly stated: "Each link will expire 60 days after the event has taken place." So i dont have any reason to doubt it. ;)

Well if you look into community events page. there is exactly stated: "Each link will expire 60 days after the event has taken place." So i dont have any reason to doubt it. ;)

lol Well, lesson learned - it pays to actually read the page in question fully, rather than just skimming it. :)

Ok I clicked one link and it said I have to visit ur cantina in USA? are you kidding me? I live far far far away, no way to come over there... How I remove it... lol

here is the link they gave me, it says 5 people must click it and blablabla... I thought its a gift.. lol

http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/11i2k0

edit : Oh!! I got 2 gifts.. a mount and a carbonite chamber, thank you!! Well I am dyslexic, I prefer to click than reading.

Edited by Oyranos

I like how there are codes up from this morning but they are invalid meaning people clicked away and felt no need to share the love how lame. considering they posted these just two hours ago and they are already no good says the game might not be as dead as they like claiming lol

I like how there are codes up from this morning but they are invalid meaning people clicked away and felt no need to share the love how lame. considering they posted these just two hours ago and they are already no good says the game might not be as dead as they like claiming lol

I did shared it and after 2 minutes I also decided to give to a guildm8 but it was gone allready!...lol

Not having much luck finding this information, but may be it is posted somewhere else.

Do the codes unlock the same item(s) for everyone? Or is it a chance at a variety of item(s)?

According to the page with the code, "By redeeming the link below each person will receive one Community Cantina exclusive vehicle along with one other random item."