The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SW:Rebels - season II

t-darko

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Ahsoka is having more of a direct hand in Ezra's training, which is really interesting.

And the frequent warnings of the dangers of Ezra's growing power make it pretty clear (to me anyway) Ezra is going to have more than a little brush with the dark side coming up. Really curious how far they take it.

Looks like Ahsoka is having more of a direct hand in Ezra's training, which is really interesting.

And the frequent warnings of the dangers of Ezra's growing power make it pretty clear (to me anyway) Ezra is going to have more than a little brush with the dark side coming up. Really curious how far they take it.

I think that was obvious with Maul talking to him in the original mid season trailer.

"Kanan, Ezra and Ahsoka return to the Jedi Temple on Lothal to find out how the Inquisitors have continually been able to track the rebels. Seeking the advice of Yoda, who is once again voiced by Frank Oz, the three will experience powerful visions that reveal the future, the past, and old friends long gone."

Next weeks official description. So Ezra sees Yoda, Ahsoka probably sees Anakin/ Vader and Kanan I'm thinking the Grand Inquisitor they said he would return this season in a cameo

I agree some of season 2 has been pretty dull, not movie comparison at all unless it's like Attack of the Clones

Chopper has already proven for a long time he is way better than BB8 and has even started to grow on me more than R2 and I am not even a big fan of astromech characters. Ezra's story is way better than Rey's. And already Kallus who I always thought was a useless filler villain is having more development than Hux, Phasma and even Finn. And who thought Zeb of all people would cover an enemy's hide like he did in the last chapter so even a rough thug character like him can be developed.

I'm not big on these Chopper episodes(which another is coming up before the good stuff), they try too hard with him, trying to make him likable as R2 and I just don't like him.

Chopper has way too much personality... And there was a part where he could have killed Ezra by running over his fingers as a joke while he was hanging off an edge.

Here's the rest of the descriptions for the season, "Shroud of Darkness" is the next episode but that one has bene posted already. Also "Twilight of the Apprentice" is two episodes.

The Forgotten Droid:

"When Chopper gets left behind at an Imperial outpost, he forms an unlikely friendship with an Imperial droid, and discovers a base location for the rebels."

The Mystery of Chopper Base:

"Kanan, Ezra and Ahsoka prepare to depart to unravel Vader's secret, while the rebels find a way to fend off the predatory creatures that occupy the planet."

Twilight of the Apprentice:

"After gaining information about the Sith, Kanan, Ezra and Ahsoka battle the Inquisitors with the help of a new ally, but are overmatched when Vader arrives."

Chopper has way too much personality... And there was a part where he could have killed Ezra by running over his fingers as a joke while he was hanging off an edge.

Ya I know, which doesn't make him likable...at least to me. R2 had personality, but it wasn't shoved in our faces every single time...and isn't nearly as obnoxious.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Ya I know, which doesn't make him likable...at least to me. R2 had personality, but it wasn't shoved in our faces every single time...and isn't nearly as obnoxious.

I agree. R2 and BB-8 as another example both have personality but with Chopper its way overkill, I think it may just be to appeal to really little kids after all the show does air on Disney XD.

Now the obvious question is which apprentice(s) is this the twilight of? We have 3 that could fit the bill

Ezra - They keep referencing his upcoming issues with the dark side...

Maul - Jealous of Vader? That would be interesting to see. And I would be thrilled to see Vader stomp Maul, that guy's story has been going on WAY too long.

and the obvious, Ahsoka: Will she survive Season 2?

I'm hoping for the 2nd. Leaving Ahsoka alive for another season dealing with the fallout of the confrontation with Vader I think would be interesting.

Now the obvious question is which apprentice(s) is this the twilight of? We have 3 that could fit the bill

Ezra - They keep referencing his upcoming issues with the dark side...

Maul - Jealous of Vader? That would be interesting to see. And I would be thrilled to see Vader stomp Maul, that guy's story has been going on WAY too long.

and the obvious, Ahsoka: Will she survive Season 2?

I'm hoping for the 2nd. Leaving Ahsoka alive for another season dealing with the fallout of the confrontation with Vader I think would be interesting.

Technically everyone is an apprentice, however your 3 are most likely. I don't think they will just have Maul appear then die. I don't think Maul should be in the show and I want Vader to kill him but still I don't see that happening this season.

Also there was a piece of music that was leaked called "Ahsokas Fate" but the people on SW.com quickly took it down so yeah I'm going with her 100%

Edited by Newyankalt

Technically everyone is an apprentice, however your 3 are most likely. I don't think they will just have Maul appear then die. I don't think Maul should be in the show and I want Vader to kill him but still I don't see that happening this season.

Also there was a piece of music that was leaked called "Ahsokas Fate" but the people on SW.com quickly took it down so yeah I'm going with her 100%

Ya, I agree she is the most obvious candidate, but they've been teasing it a lot, almost a little too much to do the obvious.

Still, she's had a long run, they just have to be very careful to handle it right or there will be much internet rage.

Now that Malachor is canon, I'm betting that the planet with the Sith temple, where Ezra finds the holocron, is Malachor. During the trailer we can see Sith statues (same ones found on Moraband during TCW) and odd looking humanoid mummies(?).

If true, I hope the episode explains what happened during the scourge of Malachor. I wonder if the holocron will canonize a Sith from the KotOR era (Nihilus pls)? Maybe this Sith teaches Ezra how to build the cross-guard lightsaber/shows him where to find one?

I've never been so pumped for a Rebels episode.