The first speeder with Mount Flourish is out!

Iwipe

Introducing the Vectron WGF Veteran Speeder!

This new mount will set you back 1800 CC and is the first mount with the mount flourish feature you can turn on/off with Ctrl + Z keybind by default. The flourish featured here will open the engine covers at the front and release a bit of smoke and engine fire. The smoke goes away quickly but the engine fire and crackling sound will remain until you turn off the mount flourish.

p.s. Great timing by Bioware to release this immediately after the second movie teaser. Keep the hype going!

This new mount will set you back 1800 CC and is the first mount with the mount flourish feature you can turn on/off with Ctrl + Z keybind by default. The flourish featured here will open the engine covers at the front and release a bit of smoke and engine fire. The smoke goes away quickly but the engine fire and crackling sound will remain until you turn off the mount flourish.

p.s. Great timing by Bioware to release this immediately after the second movie teaser. Keep the hype going!

soooo they add this to say any of the animal mounts does it come out the other end, and mess up our floors?

effect does look nice, not sure if its worth the 1800cc for the mount and effect.

A movie trailer can't fix what is wrong with this game, in fact the movies remind me of what a stain this game is on the Star Wars franchise as a whole.

Edited by Foambreaker

How much is Bioware paying you?

A movie trailer can't fix what is wrong with this game, in fact the movies remind me of what a stain this game is on the Star Wars franchise as a whole.

yet you still pay and sub. don't like it don't play it, don't pay for it.

I dont get what people are so stoked about this "new" effect for does suddenly fix things that need fixing?

Just set this into your head: "some" fix which are needed since the LAUNCH will never be fixed. That's the reason they keep releasing content after content and never fix things may must be fixed out.

Guys, I need credits. So much. Then I'll probably buy it from CM and place on GTN. How much it cost in-game credits? Hmmm? I play in Jung-Ma. If you tell you'll buy it for about 20m-25m, then let me know :D