Missing Ultimate Commendations

MasterAtin

Forgive me ahead of time, in my rage I hit 'spacebar' after finishing entire post and I returned to previous page and lost all my progress.

Anyways, monday night I had 98 Ultimate Commendations. I specifically and precisely remember that because I was thinking to myself: "Aw man, I just need two more ultimate comms then I can get another 198 piece." I remember it very very clearly.

In addition to that, I grinded three tactical flashpoints tuesday afternoon and turned in the tactical flashpoint weekly. Which grants FOUR ultimate commendations. THEREFORE, simple math dictates that I should have 102 ultimate commendations. I did. I checked, and I remember having 102 ultimate commendations. I also remember selecting "show affordable" and the gauntlets for my class, the item that I was planning on getting, was on the list. I right clicked it, and as soon as I did, my game sort of froze. Maybe I imagined it because of my anticipation of buying anther 198 piece, but I don't believe in coincidences.

I went to inventory and it wasn't there. I checked chat because it will say stuff like "bought item for XXX value of YYY currency" and it wasn't there. I checked currency values and it showed me having 96 ultimate commendations.

I'm calling total BS on that. I had every specifically planned out and unless it's bioware math, where +4 is actually -4, I should have 102 ultimate commendations, or the gear piece.

Also, if you think I'm trying to scam wierdoware out of ultimate commendations, think again because it doesn't make that much sense for me to do that if I'm only wanting four more comms. I know it's be easy to complete another weekly to get more ultimates. But I don't want to pass a possible coding screw up or tactic to get players to play longer.

Make sure you ticket this in-game as well. Reporting the bug here will help get the problem researched and possible solved, but the only way to get them to look into whether you are owed an item or some comms is to open a ticket in-game.

Best of luck to you!