Adv 37 Resolve Hilt Crafter?

sxykitten

is there anyone out there that crafts they's? been shouting for days and got a matter+exo and trying to get one made if anyone has a extra and would like trade there hilt for the mats please let me know

Sell the mats and just go do TOS sm...it's not hard

Then what use have you for the barrel, a 186 is suffice for anything else.

Or maybe she can just do what she wants without getting it cleared by you first? Unless you pay for her sub or something, then, my apologies for the misunderstanding.

Personally, I've crafted a few 192 hilts for toons even though I'm 8/10 HM. Why? Because ~5 million credits is worth less to me than the time it would take to clear SM and hope to win the roll on the MH for a half dozen toons. People have their reasons...

Edited by KaiserTNT

Or maybe she can just do what she wants without getting it cleared by you first? Unless you pay for her sub or something, then, my apologies for the misunderstanding.

Personally, I've crafted a few 192 hilts for toons even though I'm 8/10 HM. Why? Because ~5 million credits is worth less to me than the time it would take to clear SM and hope to win the roll on the MH for a half dozen toons. People have their reasons...

You need to chill, she can do what she wants of course, I was only trying to help.

• 4 months later...