Isotope 5 Droid fight Makeb bugged

Razdek

The aforementioned droid on makeb (the first isotope 5 droid that you fight using the computers) keeps resetting whenever I have a companion out. They get to about 20% health and then reset to full and starts the fight again. Also during this fight healer companions sit on autofire on the boss instead of healing the player. Even with all attacks turned off the healer does not heal.

Done this fight twice in the past and have not had these issues.

Edited by Razdek

As far as the healing companion not healing, that's due to the fact that many times, healing companions don't move much when they're in combat, so if you go out of range of their heals (like, up top to hit the panel) he won't follow you, but will use his basic attack, and heal himself as appropriate. To make him follow you, you need to turn him passive, then turn passive off when he gets in range to heal.

Regarding the reset, this is likely due to the length in time between when you attack the boss. Yes, even with the turrets, you need to attack the boss from time to time or it will reset, because it thinks you're not active in the fight. I've found what works best is to just hit the boss once or twice with a basic attack while running between the consoles on the bottom, since you're already passing by the boss anyway. I used to have the same problem with resetting, but once I started doing that, it stopped.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...