Menagerie Stronghold For Displaying Pets and Mounts

Xo-Lara

I would like to see a stronghold that is better suited to displaying a lot of creatures. For instance, enclosed large pens for mounts and smaller ones on counters for small pets like the life day wampa and Vrblthrs. There are a lot of creatures that can be place as decorations which would make for a great Zoo themed stronghold and it would put those Corellian zoo signs to good use as well. :)

Alternatively, having a standard issue stronghold with much larger rooms and more spaced out large floor hooks along with pen decorations that have their own hooks or that fit on large floor hooks--so you can place animals on the small ones--might work as well. It would also be a good reason to buy up some of those more forsaken pets on the gtn. They'd get a home and the zoo wouldn't have any embarrassing vaccant pens. :D

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to see a stronghold that is better suited to displaying a lot of creatures. For instance, enclosed large pens for mounts and smaller ones on counters for small pets like the life day wampa and Vrblthrs. There are a lot of creatures that can be place as decorations which would make for a great Zoo themed stronghold and it would put those Corellian zoo signs to good use as well. :)

Alternatively, having a standard issue stronghold with much larger rooms and more spaced out large floor hooks along with pen decorations that have their own hooks or that fit on large floor hooks--so you can place animals on the small ones--might work as well. It would also be a good reason to buy up some of those more forsaken pets on the gtn. They'd get a home and the zoo wouldn't have any embarrassing vaccant pens. :D

I wanted this too; I ended up making a room on nar into a zoo. I used the one downstairs in the middle with big windows on each end.

The "garage" in Tatooine SH is an excellent place for displaying lots of speeders. In my case, I put all of my "speeders" in there, and put the "mounts" (creatures) and pets, in the area just outside the garage doors.

Just another way they have of encouraging you to buy the Tatooine SH. :)

Take a tour of someone's Tatooine SH to have a look. I didn't realize how big it was until I toured one for grins. Now I've spent somewhere around 9Mil credits and some CCs. :)

On a related note, I've noticed that several mounts don't show up in your decorations list. For example, the Irradiated Veractyl, which I had on display in Coruscant and DK, no longer shows up. Yet more bugs to be squashed.

Edited by JediQuaker