Agent Chapter One Ending.

DeLaaNie

Discovered that it was indeed possible to make Darth Jadus leave without having to do anything but talking. I have scoured the internet for the correct sequence to cause this to happen, but to no avail, so below I present the choices you need to select if you want this ending as well:

2; 1; 1; 1; 3; 2; 3; 2; 2; 1; 2; 2; 1; 2; 2; 2; 1; 2; 1.

Enjoy.

This is what I think of as the "diplomacy" ending. You get huge points with Vector if you bring him along. Thanks for posting those numbers on how to get there! I once saw a video of the very end of that sequence, showing that it was possible, but I had no idea how to get there. Maybe one of these days I'll start a third agent. :p

• 3 months later...
This is what I think of as the "diplomacy" ending. You get huge points with Vector if you bring him along. Thanks for posting those numbers on how to get there! I once saw a video of the very end of that sequence, showing that it was possible, but I had no idea how to get there. Maybe one of these days I'll start a third agent. :p

When I made my first Agent and saw Vector lose 480 affection after joining Jadus I almost shrieked my PC to pieces.

• 1 month later...

So I just got this ending last night on my third agent. Funny thing is, I went in there planning to follow Watcher's 2 orders exactly this time around, but next thing I know I was chatting it up Jadus and the conversation just kept going....and going....and going. I realized that I was heading towards the elusive 4th ending, so I decided to go for it. I had to escape out once to redo one of my choices, but I ended up getting Jadus to leave by politely questioning him every chance I got.

So, as far as I understand it, there are four chapter 1 endings:

1) Join Jadus and let him deploy all the eradicators, betray Watcher 2 and she gets dragged off. Jadus's daughter becomes your ending boss instead.

2) Follow Watcher's 2's orders and deploy some of the eradicators which distracts Jadus enough to allow you to disable the rest. (Haven't done this one.)

3) Tell Watcher 2 you are going to save everyone, even though she tells you it's a suicide mission. My first agent did this, so I don't recall all of it, but somehow I ran around the ship and managed to keep all the eradicators from firing. I still had to fight Jadus though.

4) Convince Jadus to walk away. There is no chapter 1 end boss to fight at all! You fight a tiny group of regular level mobs on the bridge who were brainwashed by Jadus, but that's it.

• 2 weeks later...