The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Which Post-3.1 Operations Grant Ultimate Commendations?

I think my last thread was removed - but I didn't get a mail, about it; I simply cannot find it. Maybe because the date was in the title of the thread?

Which post-3.1 Operations can be run to obtain Ultimate Commendations? Do the Dread Ops on 16-man drop them from every boss?

Haven't run 16-man Ops since pre-3.1, and am unsure of the current state of Ops-drops/rewards.

Only pre 60 Ops that give Ultimate comms is DF and DP NiM. However, if the changes on pts go through this will change in 3.2 and Ultimate comms will be rewarded for completing Old Op weeklies including LV 50 OPs Edited by FerkWork

Only pre 60 Ops that give Ultimate comms is DF and DP NiM. However, if the changes on pts go through this will change in 3.2 and Ultimate comms will be rewarded for completing Old Op weeklies including LV 50 OPs

Ouch! Even with a 16-man run?!

Used to be managing and coordinating 16 people was it's own brand of Operation that deserved some kind of reward....

Ouch! Even with a 16-man run?!

Used to be managing and coordinating 16 people was it's own brand of Operation that deserved some kind of reward....

Yes.

There is a weekly that gives 10 ultimate comms for LV 55 Ops on HM or NiM but they do not drop comms from bosses save as above.