The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Fondest memory of this class

I miss the shield tech pvp hybrid from when their top tier ability was a joke and retractable blade was OP.

Honestly, I don't miss unload at all. I'm actually finding it refreshing that, should I find myself somehow locked outside 10 meters in a fight, I don't have to feel guilty about actually firing off a missile or 2 while I try to re-engage.

Edited by althene

Finishing an arena 2v1 against a sin and jug, killed the jug then popped my explosive dart and thermal det on the sin after he blew his cds and was at 25%,,,,,and turned my camera away and rp walked away from him

cause cool guys dont look at explosions

Finishing an arena 2v1 against a sin and jug, killed the jug then popped my explosive dart and thermal det on the sin after he blew his cds and was at 25%,,,,,and turned my camera away and rp walked away from him

cause cool guys dont look at explosions

and the next moment your laying on the ground after having a lightsaber pierce your chest because you didn`t realise the sin had vanish with 2 seconds shroud specced and your explosions did 0 dmg to him. The sin then /spit you and walks away just as the scoreboard pops announcing your defeat.

P.S. I love pulling ppl into the fire/acid just before their about to score in Huttball.

Edited by iDraxter

and the next moment your laying on the ground after having a lightsaber pierce your chest because you didn`t realise the sin had vanish with 2 seconds shroud specced and your explosions did 0 dmg to him. The sin then /spit you and walks away just as the scoreboard pops announcing your defeat.

P.S. I love pulling ppl into the fire/acid just before their about to score in Huttball.

The sad thing is I wasnt even low on hp, 50% if i remember right

so ya he did blow up and it was sweet

• 2 weeks later...
full auto/unload

Besides this ability which I miss more than anything.

I also really miss (because I found it so funny) when Cryo Grenade was 30 meters. The idea we at a 30m stun that lasted as long as it did and didnt break on damage I always found really funny.