key bindings again - frustrating problem

VessDessne

How do I unbind - or rebind - the key that opens up the "submit ticket"-window? I have a Swedish keyboard, and it's mapped to the key to the left of my "1" key. This means I accidently hit it several times during fights, which in turn means that the customer support window AND the submit ticket window opens up in the middle of my screen. It's extremely frustrating and it's really getting on my nerves right now...

I tried to remap the customer support window to F12 but that didn't solve my problem, the submit ticket window still opens up when I hit the key next to "1".

I can't find anywhere in the key binding options to map this function to another key.

How do I do this?

And also: it would be very much appreciated if there was an option to unbind keys completely, not only rebinding them but actually making them totally clear of any functions except for typing letters.

I helped someone with this problem in-game the other day. It's not the best solution, but you can keybind this to an open quickslot. That way, when you do hit it nothing will happen. That means you'll have to keep the slot empty forever, but it beats having to fight with that window.

I helped someone with this problem in-game the other day. It's not the best solution, but you can keybind this to an open quickslot. That way, when you do hit it nothing will happen. That means you'll have to keep the slot empty forever, but it beats having to fight with that window.

Doesn't help. I bind this key to one of the abilities on my quickslot bar, and the bloody thing still pops up whenever I press that key. The ability doesn't get activated either.

As I said it's hard bound so the only thing you can do is remap your keyboard so that key is registered somewhere else.

I find this really annoying too... Is it unique to Swedish keyboards, or is it always the key to the left of number 1 / just next to F1?

I find this really annoying too... Is it unique to Swedish keyboards, or is it always the key to the left of number 1 / just next to F1?

It's whatever key you guys have there. On an American Keyboard the key next to the 1 is the ~ key and that's bound to the companion quickslot.