See, PTs are OP

Ld-Siris

The 1st night I played my PT (green left side, legacy gear farmed on other chars) and I got this. Notice how there isn't even a rail shot in there (as I said, 1st night playing my PT since 8m ranked).

For people that can't make out stuff from the pic: 1v1 PT vs. PT (pvp gear and he used adrenaline rush which I burned through), everything critted, killed in less than 5 sec :)

See, PTs are
. Bet you marauders can't do that, with the "higher win ratio than ideal rates."

You sound like a smart guy, but you missed the part where this guy had a pet healer following him around the whole match.

Every single one of those fights was effectively a 2v1. Yes, his enemies died because none of them killed the op healer who was hanging HOTS on him for the whole fight.

I don't think a healer/AP combo is any worse than the usual tank/healer combo.

It's tempting to nerf AP, but unless you hand the class a serious anti-focus tool in exchange it will be completely useless.

You sound like a smart guy, but you missed the part where this guy had a pet healer following him around the whole match.

Every single one of those fights was effectively a 2v1. Yes, his enemies died because none of them killed the op healer who was hanging HOTS on him for the whole fight.

I don't think a healer/AP combo is any worse than the usual tank/healer combo.

It's tempting to nerf AP, but unless you hand the class a serious anti-focus tool in exchange it will be completely useless.

Lol this isn't a serious thread. Just hate because of this dev post.

And hey pretty sure there was i moment there I was 3v1. And don't forget they had a healer that had just as much healing as we had. It's ok tho....

Lol this isn't a serious thread. Just hate because of this dev post.

And hey pretty sure there was i moment there I was 3v1. And don't forget they had a healer that had just as much healing as we had. It's ok tho....

I see. I don't understand why the devs won't give Marauders another slow/snare/root break or short term immunity.

It's all you need.

It's all you asked for.

They're not listening.

Why do people defend AP pts, Lightning sorc and Hatred sin? It's obvious all three of those class/specs are overpowered, broken, and completely blur the line between melee and ranged classes. Marauders are melee, are powertechs really melee? I dont think I have to get closer than 15m for the majority of my fights, I can dish out, thermal detonator, railshots, explosive dart at 30m, get in 15m just to do "melee*cough*melee"

Hatred sins. We all know.

Sage. (Are not free kills, though there are thee simple minded, blinded folk who think otherwise) Guess you can't just stand and force storm for 10 minutes after all??

The leaderboards prove these are the top classes. They are beyond easy to play, only require 3-4 buttons pressed to put out the majority of mass dps with little or no effort.

No one really needs to see the deathstar to know it's overpowered.

(Whiny sage player #432820): "But Luke killed the deathsage...erm star."

Oh, don't worry, we'll be sure to buff deathsages next patch.

PTs burst is greater than Marauders its true. Marauders should have the highest DPS output of all melee classes. But

Killing face tanking Sages.

This guy nailed it. The real problem in this video is lack of skill. The sages just stood there taking the damage. In fact the only player that really tried was the Sent and the shadow.