Super Serious Starfighter Saturday on The Bastion, April 25th

Drakkolich

With the amazing turnout and the awesome games we had last time I'm sure this one will be no different!

On April 25th at 6pm Eastern and continuing until 9pm Eastern were gathering up all the premades again to fight it out in a night of no holds barred action! We invite anyone and everyone to make a team of 4 players or use the same one you had last time, get your best ships ready and queue up!

The rules are simple make a 4 man team, queue up and play to win!

Where: The Bastion Server

When: April 25th, 6pm-9pm Eastern Time (ET) / 3pm-6pm Pacific Standard Time (PST)

How: Duke it out by queueing a GSF team on either side

I'll be helping players find a team once again!

If you want to be put on the List of players without team, please let me know the following:

-What time you can be on for. Example: 1: I can play all 3 hours 2: I can only be there for the last 2 hours.

-What faction you will be playing on. Example: Empire

-What ships you will likely be flying. Example: 1: I fly only Gunship (Mangler) 2: I fly anything!

-How much requisition you have on the ships you mentioned. Example: 1: My Mangler is mastered, rest of my ships are stock. 2: All my ships are mastered. 3: My Sting and Razorwire are about halfway mastered, rest of my ships are stock.

We're offering the use of our Mumble one again in case you need one to communicate with your team, just PM me thought the forums or message/mail me in-game (Drakolich Empire side) for information.

I will be forming the teams from the List of players without a team on April 19th so let me know all your information by then please.

Thanks in advance!

List of teams currently signed up:

#1 Drakolich/Drakolích Sanic/Saníc Purple/Verain Xiaoyu/Xianghua Empire/Republic

#2 Siraka Vexxial Zerieas (Sriia) Viranya Republic

#3 Yallia Nightmaregale Georgewhite Sith-Ace Empire

#4 Ramalina Mastercardd Jaret Challintra Republic

List of players without a team currently:

#1 Aquilon-Tune Faction: Republic Availability: Whole Event! Ships: All ships Requisition: All mastered (will be a little late)

#2 Sith-Ace Faction: Empire/Republic Availability: Whole Event! Ships: Unknown Requisition: Unknown (on a team)

#3 Yallia Faction: Empire Availability: Whole Event! Ships/Requisition: T1/T2 scouts mastered, T1/T3 strikes mastered, T1 GS mastered, all bombers mastered (CM too). (On a Team)

#4 Nightmaregale Faction: Empire Availability: Whole Event! Ships: Razorwire, Blackbolt and Mangler Requisition: Decent req on Razorwire, low req on Blackbolt and Mangler (On a Team)

#5 Vonnare Faction: Republic Availability: Whole Event! Ships: Quarrel, Flashfire, Rampart, Starguard Requisition: Mastered Quarrel, 2/3 Flashfire, 1/3 Rampart, 1/2 Starguard (probably wont make it)

#6 Sriia Faction Empire/Republic(?) Availability: Whole Event! Ships: Mangler/Sting/Razorwire Requisition: What I can muster up for the event! (on a team)

#7 Ramalina Faction: Both Availability: Last hour Ships: Some ships Requisition: Some requisition more on pub side (on a team)

#8 Mastercardd Faction: Republic Availability: Whenever he can figure out timezones Ships: Starguard, Novadive, Rampart, Warcarrier Requisition: All ships mastered (on a team)

#9 Georgewhite Faction: Empire Availability: Whole Event! Ships: Sting Requisition: Mastered Sting (on a team)

Edited by Drakkolich

I'm good. I'll fly with Comfyslippers as long as he has his 150 Hz CRT monitor--it's a serious advantage out there.

Event duration: whole length

Ships: T1/T2 scouts mastered, T1/T3 strikes mastered, T1 GS mastered, all bombers mastered (CM too).

Guess i will fly again =)

char: Chukker

time: whole event

faction: empire

ships: T1 bomber (this time at least with decent equip^^), t1 scout and t1 gunship (both have rather low req)

greetings

Nightmaregale

Edited by Nightmaregale

• 2 weeks later...

I'll try to make it, but I've got tentative plans for part of the 25th that would impact the time for me. I'll let you know as we get a bit closer to the date.

If you're making teams this Sunday, not sure it would be fair to team me up on a maybe, so I'll just kind of plan on being an alternate, or trying to get in touch with Choquer, Max, or the other handful of pilots I know who have toons over there for these events.

Cheers!

On April 25th at 6pm Eastern and continuing until 9pm Eastern

Idk what time that is for me, but I'll try to be there for at least the last 2 hours

*Ahem* Mastercardd or Shrapbombspam on Repub side

Mastered ships: Starguard, NovaDive, Both boy and girl bombers. All my ships that I will use are mastered.

Mastercard: better than Viisas

Edited by Easylikepie

Low probability that I'll be able to make it at all, and definitely not before 8 p.m. I generally have to work until it's getting too dark to see at this time of year.

If I make it I'll just hop into Mumble and ask how the factions are balanced so I can slot in somewhere useful.

Some ships, with some requisition. More req on Pub than Imp, but the margin isn't huge.

Sorry for the lateness Drak, but I'll be there for the duration as usual. Either toon works for me. Not sure if Willie and crew are coming for this one, but I'd team up w/them again if they'll have me (assuming they show and have a spot).

Here is a screen of the double premade from tonight. Two premades each side.

Best game of the night! ;)

http://i.imgur.com/YlNdiAR.jpg[/img]"]http://i.imgur.com/YlNdiAR.jpg

Great time as always!

Wasn't there another 8v8, all double premades, earlier in the night? Domination on Lost Shipyards, I think. Republic won that one. :)

It is a shame a lot of the other matches were decided by "whose food is the most food like". Fun though! Very frenetic communication on Pubside.

Drako, how long will the stream of tonight be available to watch?

Edited by Nemarus