Q: Does GSF scale its rewards?

JediMinerBob

Does anyone know if GSF scales its XP and credit rewards according to the level of the character? Put another way, if two characters performed equally well, would the higher level character earn more XP and credits for the mission than the lower level character?

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know if GSF scales its XP and credit rewards according to the level of the character? Put another way, if two characters performed equally well, would the higher level character earn more XP and credits for the mission than the lower level character?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, and the XP and credit rewards are not affected by performance.

Yes, and the XP and credit rewards are not affected by performance.

I compared some screenshots and the XP vary while Credits follow set values. So my guess is XP are affected by performance and character level while Credits only scale with character level.

Edited by Danalon

I compared some screenshots and the XP vary while Credits follow set values. So my guess is XP are affected by performance and character level while Credits only scale with character level.
If I had to guess XP is predicated on game length.

I vaguely remember reading that if you get more medals, you get more of all rewards (xp, req, credits). XP and credits scale with level, req does not.

Medals don't have influence on Requisition as far as I know. Requisition is affected by performance (and obviously 2x daily bonus, subscription bonus, mastery bonus). Medals are too affected by performance, so there is a correlation.

If I had to guess XP is predicated on game length.

I believe XP is set by level, match duration, with possibly a small boost if your team wins.

I vaguely remember a discussion on who got how much XP for a GSF match during the last double XP event. I'm almost certain performance affects XP. Will try to find out more.