Wtb more ui customization!!

iontheable

Alright, let me start off by saying I am surprisingly finding myself enjoy SWtOR quite thoroughly!

After youtube videos, a brief beta test and reviews, I was not too interested..but I've been dying for a fresh MMO lately and I think I've found my home, here as a Jedi :)

ANYHOW!

For the Love of God, PLEASE allow us more UI customization, hell the preset windows overlap..when you have quests or raid windows up, you end up blocking your left/right quickslots..

Please allow us the ability to move our windows and lock them, at the very least.

And, pardon me if I've missed some way to do this, as its really, my only REAL gripe so far!

Thanks

Very valid concerns.

It's been stated that it's coming, just have patience :cool:.

All I'd want is to be able to move things where I like, and adjust the scale.

More customization for the raid frames would be very nice too.

Ah, thank you, I did some searches and I wasn't coming up with anything besides lack-luster complaints, see above post ;)

That would alleviate half my issues with this game.

Yes, I'm pissed that when I swing the camera..it auto-corrects to front position..and there is no way to change that..

Yes, I am also pissed about some aesthetic issues..

But holy ****! This game was in the dark for me, and I'm a big SW person..

Rock 'on BW!

Put one bar on the left, 2 in the middle and one on the right.

Good basic concept for a comfortable UI with great overview.

Too bad i can not just type " UI " in my google bar and see 1000 pictures of how a good UI looks like in a an MMO.

Edited by MaDLock

Ah, thank you, I did some searches and I wasn't coming up with anything besides lack-luster complaints, see above post ;)

That would alleviate half my issues with this game.

Yes, I'm pissed that when I swing the camera..it auto-corrects to front position..and there is no way to change that..

Yes, I am also pissed about some aesthetic issues..

But holy ****! This game was in the dark for me, and I'm a big SW person..

Rock 'on BW!

Now, don't get me wrong, they haven't mentioned ANY details about how it will work. They just said they are working on UI improvements and customizations. So who knows what we'll get ;)

I don't care for DPS meters, too much epeen growth when those come into play. I agree with most of the people here, I just want to be able to move/scale things around. Maybe have the option to make my hotbar grid-style, so I can retrain my hand to use my Razer Naga.

Other than that, I don't have any problems. Let the WoW-type addons, stay with WoW

I don't care for DPS meters, too much epeen growth when those come into play. I agree with most of the people here, I just want to be able to move/scale things around. Maybe have the option to make my hotbar grid-style, so I can retrain my hand to use my Razer Naga.

Other than that, I don't have any problems. Let the WoW-type addons, stay with WoW

That's just something that crappy players say. DPS meters help good players like me weed out the crappy ones. DPS/Healing/Aggro meters are essential to build good groups of players.

Can't wait to see some UI customization. Also love the game but need better control of the UI scale and action bars. Action bars especially - scale, rotate (vertical to horizontal), move and lock. I strongly dislike the vertical bars and don't have room for clickies or mission items on the 2 regular bars provided. And, no, I'm not down with paging the main bar.

All I can say is that I really hope they allow add-ons like Vuhdo/Clique/Grid, or at the very least mouse-over macros (and macros in general, of course).

Having spent gobs of time as a healer in WoW, it's infinitely more fun to be able to streamline the healing process in that fashion with simple mouse click configurations on each party/raid member's health bar, rather than having to do the clunky old "select target and hit hotkey" business.

There are some conveniences they left out of this game that I simply don't understand. That said, I'm still enjoying the hell out of it.

The primary thing I want from the UI is that it's hideable. Look at games like skyrim. The important stuff doesn't show up until you enter combat.

Why make a game that's beautiful and has vast terrain, when half of it is blocked by bars that don't matter until you enter combat.

An opacity slider would be nice too.