The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

A very simple QoL change

If the menus were all minimized default, I think a nice touch would be if it automatically kept menus expanded that you last left expanded. This way, if you need to go back to the same spot as before, it is quicker.

Please keep in mind that this problem gets exponentially worse with each new pack that's released so hopefully it's more like short range 'speed trap radar' than 100 mile 'air traffic control' radar.
This is Star Wars. When it comes to fixes, their radar expands the galaxy. Since this is a QOL issue, I imagine it'll be fixed at about the same time we land a probe on Sedna.

Hi all!

Thank you for your continued feedback and suggestions! This is something we are very aware of and it is on our radar!

Keep the great suggestions coming!

Another thing that would be nice would be a button "grant all unlocked emotes", "grant all unlocked vehicles" and "grant all unlocked pets" (or just one button for all three combined) in collections instead of having to click through all of them on all 22+ characters because you don't know which you have already retrieved on the character, especially with account unlocked ones. Edited by Glzmo

Another thing that would be nice would be a button "grant all unlocked emotes", "grant all unlocked vehicles" and "grant all unlocked pets" (or just one button for all three) in collections instead of having to click through all of them on all 22+ characters because you don't know which you have already retrieved on the character, especially with account unlocked ones.

Oh id love this...

"grant all unlocked emotes", "grant all unlocked vehicles" and "grant all unlocked pets" (or just one button for all three) in collections instead of having to click through all of them on all 22+ characters
As long as we would never run into an issue where that would cause an issue with the maximum number of them that we're allowed to have, that'd be fine.

All of the changes expressed here have my support, and would help greatly to improve day-to-day activities. After looking over every type of request it seems like providing some UI option to collapse all cascading menus is the favorite, and likely the least time consuming to implement.

However you guys go about it I'd love to see one of these improvements.

• 3 months later...