The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Congratulations to me on level 60!

DeLaaNie

I'm thinking it was more of a solo challenge journey, not one meant to troll 60s...

Level matters little truth be told.

If you queue for a flashpoint at LV20+ with no AC, I honestly don't care for the reason; off with you. ;)

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I'm thinking it was more of a solo challenge journey, not one meant to troll 60s...

Me too. That would be a heck of a lot of work just for some Lolz! There is no reason to assume she is grouping with this character. I know I don't group with my no-AC characters. (Not that I group much with my other characters either :rolleyes:)

Level matters little truth be told.

If you queue for a flashpoint at LV20+ with no AC, I honestly don't care for the reason; off with you. ;)

Well, she never said she was queuing for FPs at all...or anything for that matter. And aside from KDY, no sub 20 FP is likely to pop...and if it did, generally, even a player without an AC would be preferable to a companion or a longer wait in the queue...

Well, she never said she was queuing for FPs at all...or anything for that matter. And aside from KDY, no sub 20 FP is likely to pop...and if it did, generally, even a player without an AC would be preferable to a companion or a longer wait in the queue...

Depending on the gear, I'd prefer a companion quite honestly. That aside, is this supposed to be an achievement of sorts? Didn't BW also reduce the enemy difficulty throughout the board while leveling?

Again, to each his own, but if playing a video game is meant to be fun, I fail to see how having reduced options plays any role in said equation.

Then again, I suspect 2XP played a role in it.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Depending on the gear, I'd prefer a companion quite honestly. That aside, is this supposed to be an achievement of sorts? Didn't BW also reduce the enemy difficulty throughout the board while leveling?

Again, to each his own, but if playing a video game is meant to be fun, I fail to see how having reduced options plays any role in said equation.

Then again, I suspect 2XP played a role in it.

Geared companions, I absolutely agree. But most tend to be under geared and make poor choices...at least in my experiences.

I think it was probably just a chance for her to challenge herself more than normal. I'm sure most of us could do it, but how many of us would actually want to? It doesn't sound like fun to me either, but I can appreciate it when someone makes the game difficult for themselves and achieves something. Like you, I don't really want to group with her, but I don't believe that was her intent.

How the hell do you make it to level 60 without an AC? Why not just pick one?

Lol, because I've tried them all and it started to get boring. It's actually more fun that it looks and you'll be surprised how well you learn to adapt to only using a few skills. Thing is, I didn't die once during my quests. Just keep yourself decked out and you'll do swell.

Anywhosen, I'm going to have to scrap the Trooper....playstyle does not suit me and the skills are all meh.

Just as long as it wasn't meant to troll, and never tries to group, all good. Play to your hearts content that way. lol

But on my server there was a couple that did this at 55 & trolled ranked! lol Never ran with them, just heard all about them on both sides as they "threw" ranked matches.