OVERVIEW: Stat caps for all classes

Dr_Oak

It's actually quite useful. Higher APM -> more dps. It's a stat you need to be decent to take advantage of, but you can notice the effects about as much as you can notice Surge, on a percent by percent basis.

Absolutely this ^^

TELEKINETICS / LIGHTNING:

Willpower > Accuracy > Surge > Power > Crit > Alacrity

I have to disagree with this... Especially for pvp

It should be-

Willpower > Surge > Crit > Alacrity > Power

You should aim to have -

101% Accuracy (which means not equipping any)

24-25% Crit Chance

70% surge

5-6% Alacrity

Once those percentages are achieved... Power should be stacked over Willpower

I haven't made a point to ensure BiS for everything so you got my interest peaked. I happened to have an unassembled implant on hand (how I still had it is beyond me lol), so I got the surge/power implant, replaced a surge enhancement with an alacrity, and swaped the 1 surge aug for main stat. So thanks for that lol. I managed to get my bonus healing to 1517.6, and drop crit down to 27.25. I certainly agree with you that the magic number to try to attain is 25% buffed. I have one more swap around just like this once I get another implant, so that should get me to BiS. Still need an armoring though.

Yeah I am not saying that I have it all figured out. The last thing I want to advocate is cookie cutter builds, but it is true that at some point certain stats end up being more effective. Some variations exist and they have to do with playstyle as well I would think.

The main thing for me is that I crit enough to trigger the force surge regularly and as a sorc healer power is a bit more important than for example a merc healer. I just try to find what works for my playstyle. Currently my alacrity is a bit on the low side with 7.9% compared to others so that's why I am trying a build with more alacrity on my second sorc healer (yes I have 2 sorc healers and 2 merc healers also). Then I'll see what works best for me, but if both work then I'll let each one keep their own style.

In the end I try to get the ideal mix between what's considered best and what works best for me :)

Hey,

with Patch 3.1.2, the Pyrotech-Merc has been nerfed, with less Dot-Damage and less Alacrity (2% of the discipline). And now I'm really undecided about gearing with Alacrity. So does someone know, which Alacrity/Surge gearing since 3.1.2 is best for Merc and can prove this which an Parse?

Greets from T3M4

Edited by NaiBlo

Hey,

with Patch 3.1.2, the Pyrotech-Merc has been nerfed, with less Dot-Damage and less Alacrity (2% of the discipline). And now I'm really undecided about gearing with Alacrity. So does someone know, which Alacrity/Surge gearing since 3.1.2 is best for Merc and can prove this which an Parse?

Greets from T3M4

While I can't prove anything, there was a 100% accurate (apparently) simulation designed for mercs/mandos that was updated for 3.1.2. And based off this information, IO Merc's BiS gearing in 198s is:

Alacrity: 480-680 rating

Crit: 275-475 rating

Surge: 240-440 rating

Acc: 750+ rating

Remaining augments: Aim

Edited by TACeMossie