SWTOR Events

Satelerevan

Hey guys

I think there is a bit of a problem with not enough heads up on the advertising side of things for SWTOR. I think that your email notification outlining what's happening per month is a good idea and perhaps you should send out more updates and notifications. Same with utilising Twitter, Twitch, Facebook and the forums/website here

I'm not seeing anything planned for April as yet or the coming months for this year, still in the works and no updates? Doesn't make us feel better. Come on SWTOR team chop chop, we need you guys to be proactive and feed us updates.

So Bioware you need to let us know with what your plans are so that we can come along to the events and have more fun but at the moment it just feels like there is a barrier between us.

Easter is coming around the corner and its a 4 day weekend? No plans for double XP weekend (except for the one one went past through recently) that didn't give myself time to sit down and do anything. Bit of a shame really but if you guys are planning on another Double XP weekend with a vast variety like Bounty Hunter, or Rakgoul event combo, hell that would be cool.

What I'm going to suggest Bioware is make it available for the Double XP weekends more often (for the long weekends or season holidays)

I'll be disappointed amongst others if you guys don't do the Double XP weekends on the long weekends, example Easter. Amongst the people who I have spoken to on game, we believe that it would attract more members to level up their characters for the endgame content.

The 12x times XP boost was great but had a lot of flaws in some ways but if you do Double or Triple the XP boost for the long weekends you'll find people would not only level their characters by doing the PvE but getting themselves involved on the PvP, Starfighter and of course if you included another event like Bounty Hunter or Rakghoul or other things like that. It would build up the community and keep people motivated.

and the community in terms of

What I'm going to suggest Bioware is make it available for the Double XP weekends more often (for the long weekends or season holidays)

Well, you are aware that there are people who, for whatever reasons, dislike double XP weekends? Making them more often, especially on th long weekends, will shut those people from he game. Certainly, the solution would be simple if they would make a opt in/opt out checkbox or something like that, but... noone knows how easy that can be done.

you'll find people would not only level their characters by doing the PvE but getting themselves involved on the PvP

Where is the corelation between double xp and doing pvp? Hell, I'd rather stop playing this game before voluntarily entering some stupid pvp-BS. For me, it doesn't matter wht xp, credits or cc I might get from it, I will never ever touch pvp. So why should I (and others that think like me) suddenly join pvp just because there is a double xp weekend going on? I don't get that logic...