The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Dear Bioware: Please Bring Back Malgus

DrakePoutine

Please no. He might have been an interesting character if he'd had more development in the vanilla game, but I think most of us are sick of people coming back from the dead.

AGREED! I think I'd rather have Darth Marr as Emperor. Or even better, a storyline that has Darth Marr, Darth Nox, and maybe Darth Ravage set up a power sharing set up to rule as a kind of a co-operative stewardship of the Vacated Emperor's throne..... until someone tries for a power-grab.....

Edited by WorldSmasher

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason Malgus was great was because he died. His story was complete and the people who want him back are a testament to reasons why he had to die.

In an alternate timeline where Malgus is Toborro, The Dread Masters Revan and The Emperor we are all sick of his prescence in the game. That's why shows like Firefly are so good. They got cancelled (or died) before they became stale or strarted to suck.

Malgus can come back once... and then he becomes a cartoon villain who will "get us next time!!!". The 3 Blur trailers, his roles as leading and giving orders for flashpoints on the Empire side and then the Ilum Planet story leading into 2 Flashpoints and finally his death was a good story for him. What is he supposed to do when he comes back? Try again?